Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a weekend!!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
About time you ventured up some away games with us all eh?

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
give him half a larger and he will not shut-up he may even sing Kuipers praises.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Oh was he the one in the british caledoneon shirt right behind me and fatboy to my right :censored: :angry: :censored:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Yeah I was a little "vocal" last Saturday. Still it'll be normal service resumed at the weekend. A couple of half-hearted "seagulls" in the silence of G block. Maybe a couple of half-hearted squats during the singing blocks rendition of "stand up if you want Falmer".

At least I wasn't told off for swearing on the Metro. Drunk I may have been, but I only got told off for getting in her way when boarding the train, not for saying NAUGHTY words.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
But Marshy you are respected man and i am sure you would be able to handle your booze unlike those two, and remember Virgirlo's short skirt!!!! must be worth a day trip??

Albion Rob

Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Yeah I was a little "vocal" last Saturday. Still it'll be normal service resumed at the weekend. A couple of half-hearted "seagulls" in the silence of G block. Maybe a couple of half-hearted squats during the singing blocks rendition of "stand up if you want Falmer".

At least I wasn't told off for swearing on the Metro. Drunk I may have been, but I only got told off for getting in her way when boarding the train, not for saying NAUGHTY words.

I don't hink it was the swearing that bothered her but the fact I was doing it in a mock Geordie accent.

If she had known I was from Eastbourne she probably wouldn't have bothered

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
one day for sure.

Cant you switch bha.fatboy to Apple Tango....tell him its cider:D
He might behave then.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Albion Rob said:
I don't hink it was the swearing that bothered her but the fact I was doing it in a mock Geordie accent.

If she had known I was from Eastbourne she probably wouldn't have bothered

You racist!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Marshy said:
one day for sure.

Cant you switch bha.fatboy to Apple Tango....tell him its cider:D
He might behave then.

you don't know him do you he drinks jd and DIET COKE, wine, champers and beer and that was before we left kingsx. So apple tango is a no no, but meeting him in the sprtsman sat before the game so hey worth ago.

:lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
you don't know him do you he drinks jd and DIET COKE, wine, champers and beer and that was before we left kingsx. So apple tango is a no no, but meeting him in the sprtsman sat before the game so hey worth ago.

:lolol: :lolol:

Yeah ok I was slightly squiffy for the game not that I remember it. It has been a long long long time since I drunk that much before a game but was the only one not suffering from a hang over the next day. Apologies for all those around me that either got a slap around the head for not singing or for the rest who's ears have probably not stopped ringing :lolol:

As for me singing Kuipers praises :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :p

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Oh yes, nearly forgot that Virgirlo did indeed get her tongue down her friends throat and from the smile afterwards must have enjoyed it.

Has to be rug munching for the camera's next time Virgs :eek:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Recovered then bha.........................:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
Recovered then bha.........................:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I was fine Sunday even if I was awake from 5 in the bloomin morning. I recovered after throwing my guts up at about 8. only had 1 more drink after that though:lolol: I am going to try and not drink until opening time at West Ham. I ain't going to have poxy Apple Tango / Cider either so you can F off masrshy :p :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here