Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
030120093w.jpg

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
was it a good game?
:glare:
i only recall bhafatboy "chanting" all the way through it by himself and having the occasional arm slung in my face

:angry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
You forgot too take your mate to Newcastle with you and he had to travel back with us and I think we disturbed him!

Top weekend, took 9 hours to get back to brighton on Sunday (then I had to drive back to Southampton). On the brightside I booked yesterday off work to recover (on the downside I came back to my hoem PC not working - so work surfing only!)

We did Buffalo Joes and the Tuxedo Princess Boat nightclub (with revolving floor) in Newcastle on Saturday night.

Just how scary/rough are Newcastle women?:eek:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
fatboy said:
You forgot too take your mate to Newcastle with you and he had to travel back with us and I think we disturbed him!

bless him,

he would have loved it i am sure!!

:p

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Soton Seagull said:
Top weekend, took 9 hours to get back to brighton on Sunday (then I had to drive back to Southampton). On the brightside I booked yesterday off work to recover (on the downside I came back to my hoem PC not working - so work surfing only!)

We did Buffalo Joes and the Tuxedo Princess Boat nightclub (with revolving floor) in Newcastle on Saturday night.

Just how scary/rough are Newcastle women?:eek:

wasn't looking at the women...met a load of people from sussex...mostly non-albion related too? ???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
virgirlo said:

not a bad train journey despite arriving after kick off :angry:

Were you on the 10:30 from KingsX ?

We were on the 10:00 and we were delayed for a fair amount of time in Newark by a broken down train ahead of us. We were lucky though as we still managed to get to the ground at 14:30.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
fatboy said:

No you made the journey back a little brighter

THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't care much for Virgirlo or bhafatboy anyway:angry: :clap:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Re: Re: What a weekend!!

Buzza said:
Were you on the 10:30 from KingsX ?

We were on the 10:00 and we were delayed for a fair amount of time in Newark by a broken down train ahead of us. We were lucky though as we still managed to get to the ground at 14:30.

yep

but lots of champagne though!!! :flameboun

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
virgirlo said:
didn't make it to the boat...baja's was the place to be and a very nice place it was ;)

We were in there on Friday. Top place even though it was the cheesiest club I have ever been in. But i was still dancing to Westlife with some cutie from Chester Le Street.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Re: Re: Re: What a weekend!!

virgirlo said:
yep

but lots of champagne though!!! :flameboun

tell me about it 2 bottles i managed 2 glasses you and bhafatboy done the rest, my day out was just great:angry:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
No the only reason you shared out the beers, was you had a short skirt on, and all the lads wanted more beers and the bag was on the high shelf on the train so you had to stand on the seat and reach up........:p :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here