Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what a superb new song by leona lewis

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Of course, Cowell hasn't got an original bone in his body but does he care?

He certainly doesn't. His big worries in this series would appear to be keeping Diana healthy, and getting hold of Cheryl Cole if at all possible.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Ditto 70% of chart hits today, very little original music around

IMO its better than the original, first heard it over a year ago when she did it as her radio 1 live lounge song.

Exactly, pop music is all RUBBISH. And no way is it better than the original, that song was one of the songs of the year a few years back

Not one person on here has said she can't sing, she's a bloody good singer but that cover is really rubbish and the original is far better than her version.

Exactly. I'm quite happy to admit if you like Whitney, Mariah or anything along those line's i'm sure she's got talent. However I think all of that type of 'music' is complete TURD and makes me want to drill a hole in my head. Therefore I still think it's a CROCK OF SHIT

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Firstly, Lewis's tits seem to be sel-inflating, getting curvier and bouncier with every video she churns out. It's just a shame the keep-fit DVD wasn't out in time for Christmas.

As for Cowell, I don't watch the show much but saw last weekend's sing-off between a fourth-rate Four Tops combo (J20 or something) and mugger Rachel Hylton. Now even to my untrained ears Hylton cocked a leg and pissed on the four lads from the estate, so HOW the hell Cowell thought they are a better act than her beggars belief.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As for Cowell, I don't watch the show much but saw last weekend's sing-off between a fourth-rate Four Tops combo (J20 or something) and mugger Rachel Hylton. Now even to my untrained ears Hylton cocked a leg and pissed on the four lads from the estate, so HOW the hell Cowell thought they are a better act than her beggars belief.

I had a chuckle at becuase on the night Rachel was probably the best of them all and certainly not the worst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here