Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a nice birthday pressy from BHAFC

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Good on you then. I don't have anything against being a steward whatsoever, I just see it as a bit like becoming a lifeguard if my major passion was swimming. It might get you into the right arena, but you're going to miss out the bit you love!

True but Im going to have one hell of a time at away games :) I'll make up for It

scooter1

How soon is now?
Good on you then. I don't have anything against being a steward whatsoever, I just see it as a bit like becoming a lifeguard if my major passion was swimming. It might get you into the right arena, but you're going to miss out the bit you love!
At least as a lifegaurd you might get the odd free swin. I can't imagine the stewards are permitted an out of hours kickabout.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I applied for a joke, when asked why do you want the job I wrote ... Im a huge albion fan and I would love to get paid and watch the albion at the same time.

I soon got a email saying I wasnt getting an interview :shrug:

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Get a job in the West Stand Middle, you'll see 90% of the games at least :thumbsup:

Maybe thats where they will put me but I'm not sure If they will rotate us because they didn't at "the theatre of trees" I was always on the South stand.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It would be useful if you could post directives on here so us mushroom fans in the north understand and can accept when changes in policy are made, such as the last three or four games last season

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
It would be useful if you could post directives on here so us mushroom fans in the north understand and can accept when changes in policy are made, such as the last three or four games last season

Knowing my luck I would only be given that Info at the very last minute :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here