Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a great run...

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Yeah its a really boring time to be BHA fan at the moment not even sure I will bother going next season !!

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Yeah its a really boring time to be BHA fan at the moment not even sure I will bother going next season !!

:) :)
Well, the alternative was to go in the first season at Falmer - no way!
Pre promotion party with some of the Seagulls Downunder lot at the Bald Faced Stag in Sydney on Friday.
ACTUAL promotion party looks like it could be at the wonderfully named Drunken Poet in Melbourne, the day before we come home...
What a fantastic season, and what perfect timing for Falmer! Well done Gus, well done everyone
Happy Attila
:)

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
:) :)
Well, the alternative was to go in the first season at Falmer - no way!
Pre promotion party with some of the Seagulls Downunder lot at the Bald Faced Stag in Sydney on Friday.
ACTUAL promotion party looks like it could be at the wonderfully named Drunken Poet in Melbourne, the day before we come home...
What a fantastic season, and what perfect timing for Falmer! Well done Gus, well done everyone
Happy Attila
:)

Ha ha ha... the Bald Faced Stag. I remember that place... I was over with Black Grass and Foreign Beggars got the place closed down with a crazy mosh pit. Towards Lichthart innit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here