Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a good day to be a Brighton fan

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
What a good day to be a Brighton fan we are currently top of the league and our three main club rivals (Palace, Portsmouth & Saints) are all losing having not scored :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
our three main club rivals (Palace, Portsmouth & Saints) are all losing having not scored :thumbsup:
I couldn't give a stuff what those SCCs are doing, I'm more bothered about our rivals in this league.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
FFS Murray!

Fancy Crystal Palace helping Albion to a two point lead at the top.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What a good day to be a Brighton fan we are currently top of the league and our three main club rivals (Palace, Portsmouth & Saints) are all losing having not scored :thumbsup:

Don't do that again.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Sorry guys, I guess Portsmouth are no longer our rivals as the kiss of death ment they weren't affected. So only two main rivals now in Palace and Saints. I'd be happy with Saints loosing every game from now on and Palace only winning against teams who are higher up then 10th except the seagulls

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Perkino, you've been a very naughty boy but all was well in the end so we'll let you off!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sorry guys, I guess Portsmouth are no longer our rivals as the kiss of death ment they weren't affected. So only two main rivals now in Palace and Saints. I'd be happy with Saints loosing every game from now on and Palace only winning against teams who are higher up then 10th except the seagulls

Saints are not and have never been a 'main' rival.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Reminds me of the southampton fan who came on here asking if we still thought Gus was better than Adkins about an hour before th start of their 6-1 loss to Arsenal. It's just asking for trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here