Minnesota 1-4 NY Yankees
* NY Yankees win series 3-0
:down:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No excuse for having any interest in twaddle like that! Perhaps the same could be said of the Albion................hmmmm?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No excuse for having any interest in twaddle like that! Perhaps the same could be said of the Albion................hmmmm?

our head office is in Philadelphia and I was taken to one of their games last year and thoroughly enjoyed it!!
( although it is a fast and aggressive form of rounders....:lol:)

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I had to pick my mum up from an evening of Cribbage the other night. Would everyone like me to post the scores from the Buxted and District crib League every week?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
our head office is in Philadelphia and I was taken to one of their games last year and thoroughly enjoyed it!!
( although it is a fast and aggressive form of rounders....:lol:)

I watched the Rays v Yankees game this year.

Yankees will make toast of the Phillies. Go Jeter go.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
On reflection I ma keen to follow the trails and tribulations of the cribbage league. Will Reverend Jeffcock win again or should I be backing Mrs Neapolitan-Smythe?

Go vicar go!

Well Brian from The Buxted Hotel was on fine form apparently and beat Dave from The Sheep Botherers Arms Two bored pensioners and one disinterested menapausal barmaid to one.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Well Brian from The Buxted Hotel was on fine form apparently and beat Dave from The Sheep Botherers Arms Two bored pensioners and one disinterested menapausal barmaid to one.

Not the same 'Brian' who used to make up the numbers in the darts team. You know the bloke who used to break wind to the tune of 'Don'r Cry For Me Argentina' to put the other team off. He used to go out with Morag from the chippie...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I always wondered what Stinkers favourite player "Dave the striker" was doing now...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh the Brian who was married to Pat the Private Equity Investor. You know the bloke who could perform a useful trick with two spanners and a side loin of pork. Probably him then.

No...you are thinking of Brian who had the right arm made out of sheeps bone after a particularily nasty accident with an egg whisk, a pizza base and a particularily virrolent form of Black Olive. His wife was the lady who could boil an egg by breathing on it...you remember surely. Their illigitimate adopted son was concieved after a very public affair between a pig poke and the Dutchess of Argyle

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I didnt think Brian was the messiah but a very naughty boy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here