Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a dump West Ham is!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I know it was raining ... and nowhere looks as good in the rain ... BUT imagine having to live around the Upton Park area! What an awful dump.

Pity the poor sods who have to spend all their time in such depressing surroundings.

Sometimes we maybe don't fully appreciate Sussex-by-the-Sea!!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Couldn't agree more.They were also singing Oh east London is wonderfull:jester:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Barrel of Fun said:
I didn't quite understand why the dry cleaners was offering to kill your wife for you.... :shrug:

I must have missed that one...

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
goldstone said:
I know it was raining ... and nowhere looks as good in the rain ... BUT imagine having to live around the Upton Park area! What an awful dump.

Pity the poor sods who have to spend all their time in such depressing surroundings.

"What a dump West Ham is"..........bugger.....didn,t realise it was in London..! I,ve told everyone I went to India via the tube...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
algie said:
Couldn't agree more.They were also singing Oh east London is wonderfull:jester:

It would be interesting to know how many WHU fans at the game actually live in the area. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a small % judging by the numbers on the tube - and we were going away from Essex.

Seagull Stew

Barrel of Fun said:
I didn't quite understand why the dry cleaners was offering to kill your wife for you.... :shrug:

I noticed that. Along the main road, just before you turn left to go the the away end..........

................And then get sent all the way back because we were on the upper tier. Great sign posting West Ham! :angry:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
It took you till today to realise that :eek:

No, no! Sussex born and bred and well aware of the great things Sussex has to offer, but seeing an area like that makes you appreciate where you live even more.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
goldstone said:

Which was the point I made to you when you said that Newhaven was a dump.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
goldstone said:

Thought it was just like Luton and Leicester! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Re: Re: What a dump West Ham is!

cjd said:
"What a dump West Ham is"..........bugger.....didn,t realise it was in London..! I,ve told everyone I went to India via the tube...

which is very strange since few ex-Indians live in the area, which is mainly working class white, Pakistani. Banglaseshi and african?

LC

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
Did anyone end up in a pub called "the queens?" it was the concrete bunker next to the Upton park tube station.

I was very impressed to hear some brave fans singing in there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here