Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a CRAP time to be a Brighton fan..

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My seat at our successful home is being whisked off to some Golf Tournament never to be seen again ...
The Burger van have gone with all that fantastic food ...
and with it the ample parking and hospitable neighbours ...

Sort it out Albion

Oh, and only 7 new players ...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We're not willing to break our wage structure and offer ridiculous sums of money to players. All true fans should want instant success and gratification rather than a careful attitude to ensure we have a stable future financially. Curses to a careful chairman.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Our new stadium looks shit. Why have we ended up with something modern, stylish and impressive, when we could have one of those personality-free, out-of-a-box square things like everyone else.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We've been plagued with too many young and relatively untested players. Noone, Bennett, Barnes, Bridcutt, Wood, Lua Lua and so on. We need established players to stop the current rot. Two points from four games is, not just relwgation form, it is the form of a club that is dying on it's feet.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
The chairman drinks stella or/and cider on the train with the fans even talks to them ,the life presient does the same why cant we have some alufness like a proper football club!!
and we have a basque separatist among our players ....(great flag Inigo).

seriously....When our stadium is worn out can we go back to the Goldstone and redevelop that in 100 years time? i miss the exchange, the eclipse the running battles down ~Newton road the horses galloping gladly through the park knocking poeple arse over head. The Hoolivan the riot shields, pc beardy and pc binnsy.The ticket fiasco's ,the terracing crumbling underneath your feet ..the scaffolding for the tv camera's ...pay on the gate .

We are f'ing lucky ......roll on next season

At that new FALMER place I have a white seat and the wife has a blue one.....BUT we both pay the same price.....I thought white seats were reserved for SPECIAL fans and we are both special as we went to Hereford.

SORT it out
:lol:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Oh no, I hadn't thought of that. :nono: And thanks to our CRAP manager, we have FAILED to win any of our last FOUR league matches. Can you imagine how bad it is going to be next season when presumably we have to play all of our matches away?

If you like Sim, you and the wee lad can always come along with me to SMS next season.:D

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
They're naming that waste of money new stadium that we don't even need after some tin-pot local company nobody has ever heard of. They might as well brand it the "who are ya?" stadium

Total JOKE

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
we do not even have a trophy cabinet.
bet it is put in the 'ball bag' until needed again at the amex if it ever finished

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here