Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a cracking header!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
We had the entire pub to ourselves, me and Mrs ELS, fantastic. Don't think the landlady knew what had hit her when CKR scored :clap2:

Well done lads. About time we mugged someone :clap2:

legalseagull

Feb 7, 2004
brighton
watching the game in pub in north west london they certainly didnt know there was a game on until ckr hit the back of the net. sweet steal it was :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He didn't even have to jump for it - appalling defending, stupendously bad. But a beautifully guided header from Kaz, great finish. He took full advantage of the inept clowns in front of him.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Fantastic header but lets all remember that CKR is still developing as a player. Fantastic finish though:clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Just back from the pub and OH MY GOD WHAT A GREAT HEADER

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
A couple of odd looks were shot my way when a half-held-in yes escaped my lips in the the Stoke.

It certainly is an odd experience being the only person in the pub watching the match, and there being no commentary.

:cool:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I couldn't react at all when the goal went in. I was in preaching class and it probably would have been frowned upon unless they mistook it for the Rapture. I followed most of the first half while listening to a couple of sermons in the chapel, which has a wireless net.

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Juan Albion said:
I couldn't react at all when the goal went in. I was in preaching class and it probably would have been frowned upon unless they mistook it for the Rapture. I followed most of the first half while listening to a couple of sermons in the chapel, which has a wireless net.

:clap: Happy Clapper

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
The Royal Oak BRACKNELL went BESERK when CKR scored! Quality finish and a point well nicked. More importantly a potential 3 points nicked off wednesday.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We were at DCLADS House!

Went Beserk! As You do! :)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Funnily enough I was alone in my local for the game too.

Barmaid, myself and one other watched as Sheffield Wednesday did enough to win the game, except for winning it.

Lovely goal to equalise and god was I grateful but at the end of the day it wasn't a memorable performance.

Still, we visited a big club and should be grateful for any points wherever they come from. And it's always nice to come away from a game knowing you didn't deserve the draw but bloody loved it all the same

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here