Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a beautiful morning!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
dougdeep said:
That's what you get for living in London. It's glorious in sunny Seaford, and the little birds are singing their hearts out. :clap2:

I really dislike you sometimes.:angry: :D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gaffer said:
And what a crap afternoon. What with the result and the awful phone in I am very depressed:(

Blame me. It's all my fault.:down: I'll just have to drown my sorrows instead of celebrating with a drink.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
dougdeep said:
Blame me. It's all my fault.:down: I'll just have to drown my sorrows instead of celebrating with a drink.

I'm with you Doug. Just about to pour out my third scotch of the evening. Mrs Wizard has just given me the evil eye.

Back to the theme of 'all is lovely' from the beginning of this post. I put up three nesting boxes around the house over a year ago without seeing much interest in them from the local bird population. Tonight I spotted a blue tit taking a look at the entrance of one of the boxes. It returned three times and finally in it went and it has stayed there. I don't know how many nights it's been roosting there but I've got high hopes that it will introduce a mate to the box later in the spring.

It's great to watch them when they're feeding the young after they have hatched. It's a constant process of too-ing and fro-ing. Roll on the spring and some warmer weather.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Waterhall Wizard said:
I'm with you Doug. Just about to pour out my third scotch of the evening. Mrs Wizard has just given me the evil eye.

Back to the theme of 'all is lovely' from the beginning of this post. I put up three nesting boxes around the house over a year ago without seeing much interest in them from the local bird population. Tonight I spotted a blue tit taking a look at the entrance of one of the boxes. It returned three times and finally in it went and it has stayed there. I don't know how many nights it's been roosting there but I've got high hopes that it will introduce a mate to the box later in the spring.

It's great to watch them when they're feeding the young after they have hatched. It's a constant process of too-ing and fro-ing. Roll on the spring and some warmer weather.

Now how can Harty give up on all this? The Albion and Nature Notes in one package. Come on. Let's be having you!!!

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Gaffer said:
Now how can Harty give up on all this? The Albion and Nature Notes in one package. Come on. Let's be having you!!!

That's right Gaffer. Harty,
"WHERE ARE YOU? CARRM ONN!"

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It is all YOUR fault, Doug, especially when it started snowing by lunch time and then poured with rain.:angry: :D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spicy said:
It is all YOUR fault, Doug, especially when it started snowing by lunch time and then poured with rain.:angry: :D

Not in sunny Seaford it didn't. :lolol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Gaffer said:
Ah Doug, but you know and I know that Seaford is a bit special.

It surely cannot just be because you and Doug live there though eh Gaffer??

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There is room for you too Spicy. Bring your purse.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
dougdeep said:
There is room for you too Spicy. Bring your purse.

Bring my purse?? I thought it was your round!! I used to like walking on Seaford seafront in my Sussex days!!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Sounds like a party, Gaffer, I'm game!:clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was a beautiful day until that referee took charge :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here