Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a beautiful morning!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well we've had one of these threads for the last two weeks, and we've won every time. So who fancies three in a row?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I do DD me old chap.

Clear skies, time for a bath and get ready for the trek north.

3 points in the bag today please - why change a habit of the last three weeks eh ?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Its a brilliant day, Doug, the sky is grey, its misty, cold and damp, but we are going to get three points today.:wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Clear blue skies, sunshine and not a cloud to be seen anywhere in BN9.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Clear blue sky over Coldean: looks beautiful.

(Missed the sunrise this morning but yesterday's was possibly the most spectacular I've ever seen).

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spicy said:
Its a brilliant day, Doug, the sky is grey, its misty, cold and damp, but we are going to get three points today.:wave:

That's what you get for living in London. It's glorious in sunny Seaford, and the little birds are singing their hearts out. :clap2:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
very sunny here but damn cold, everything is completely iced over and there must have had a snow flurry too sometime early this morning :eek:

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
I was deceived by the glorious sunshine streaming through the windows here in Lancing. I opened the door to kick the dog out into the garden, and there was definitely an icy blast from the North(?) wind.
I can't travel to Stoke today - so I'll just have to be content with SCR and maybe live chat.
:nono:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Trish said:
I was deceived by the glorious sunshine streaming through the windows here in Lancing. I opened the door to kick the dog out into the garden, and there was definitely an icy blast from the North(?) wind.
I can't travel to Stoke today - so I'll just have to be content with SCR and maybe live chat.

I kicked my dogs out and they went skating on the decking the ice was that thick! And they are just going to have to wait for their walk, there is nooooooooooo way Im going in that cold this morning :lolol:

Looks like live chat could be busy this afternoon!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Trish said:

Hey trish....... arn't 'Lancing' and 'glorious' two classical examples of contradiction in terms. I spent many a year in Lancing, and never once saw anything glorious.

:lolol: :lolol:

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
somerset said:
Hey trish....... arn't 'Lancing' and 'glorious' two classical examples of contradiction in terms. I spent many a year in Lancing, and never once saw anything glorious.

:lolol: :lolol:

Not a contradiction at all, Somerset. I'm lucky enough to live up on the hill close to the downs with sea views from my kitchen window. I do find the "town-centre" a bit depressing, though.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Trish said:
Not a contradiction at all, Somerset. I'm lucky enough to live up on the hill close to the downs with sea views from my kitchen window. I do find the "town-centre" a bit depressing, though.

AAh! I see, North lancing, very posh, you are right of course, the main Lancing south of the A27 is full of chavs and take aways, I have the misfortune to visit my in-laws in Lancing from time to time, and there is not one decent pub for one to have a quiet pint or two without fear of getting the wild west style inquiring silence when you (non regular) walk in.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Light cirrhus cloud drifting over BN9 at the moment with a hint of cumulous in the distance

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Agree with Doug that it's a lovely day in Seaford. Walked over Seaford Head at 7.0 this morning and it was beautiful. Back through Chyngton Farm where all the lambs were leaping around the field. Now all we need is 3 points and what a day. :)

Bit worried about this Withdean stuff though...:glare:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Sunny morning here in Shoreham, not to sure of the weather for the rest of the day, Hoping for three points this afternoon as well,
S E A G U L L S:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Coudy and windy here in North Somerset................

:glare: :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here