Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a BABE!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pavilionaire said:
Unfortunately, a revealing bikini shot in the house showed hairs sprouting out from around the pant region like a thatched roof caught in Hurricane Katrina...

:(
Nothing wrong with a few "spiders legs" poking out. Its quite endearing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Come on Easy, it would have been like shagging Chewbacca's sister...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh look, Watford's favourite gobshite has 'graced' us with his presence.

Waits for abuse and pathetic reply.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
WATFORD O said:
sad slapper, celeb wannabe, nevergonnabe. Plus her tits are all over the place!

I know you are but what am i?

I don't mind hair on a woman. What's wrong with pubic hair? This chickadee i was seeing a while ago was obsessed with being hairless (a bit stupid her seeing me as i'm well thatched up), so she was spending so much time shaving and plucking she didn't have a great deal of time for much else. And sometimes she looked alarmingly pre-pubescent. I'd rather have a true woman with hairs and rolls and breasts that move and an arse that wobbles a lot.
As long as she's clean.

:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
Tedious pathetic "celebrity wannabee". Is it only in this country where you can get some talentless fucktard locked up in a pretend house for 3 months, give it blanket coverage on the TV and in tabloids, then have them come out and think they're some kind of "celebrity" who everyone is interested in seeing ? Jesus H Corbett, they waltz around Leicester Square at movie premiere's hob-nobbing with all and sundry, under the mistaken impression that anyone gives a f*** they're there. And tipping off the papers as to where they're going on their hols so we can get some "sizzling pictures" of (yaaawn) some bint with her tits all over the place (again).

Meccano, or whatever your name is, put your droopy tits away, find a proper job, or f*** off somewhere else, you boring, talentless bint.

f*** me Easy. And people shot me down in flames for slagging off big brother. Granted you didnt my old mukka. I couldnt put it better myself!!!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
Oh look, Watford's favourite gobshite has 'graced' us with his presence.

Waits for abuse and pathetic reply.

You call me a gobshite and wonder why you get abuse? Go f*** yourself you ex con tosser.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope she gets a full body cavity search on her way out, God knows what's up there - probably half a pound of Geordie knobcheese and one of Kemal's hamsters...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here