Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whan was the very first time you experienced RAGE ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd hide the RF cable.

Terrifying how much nostalgia that COMPONENT NAME brings back to me.

Other things that were of much more concern as a child:

Stinging Nettles
Piranhas
Quicksand

Somehow, all those of things have lost their importance now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Terrifying how much nostalgia that COMPONENT NAME brings back to me.

Other things that were of much more concern as a child:

Stinging Nettles
Piranhas
Quicksand

Somehow, all those of things have lost their importance now.

All completely understandable concerns out in the badlands of East Preston.

D

Deleted User X18H

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3482135 said:
I can remember being about 8/9, my mum was walking with me through (old) Churchill Square, I was playing up about something and she slapped me one across the chops in full view of other shoppers :ohmy: I was so incensed and felt revenge rise from the depths of my bowel like a flaming salmon so gobbed in her face and shouted SUCK MY COCK! Before running off.

I think in the coolness stakes, she lost out big time to the ensembled crowd there.

Read a lot of Viz do you Danny?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Beautifully written, as ever Meado. I can't believe you got a replacement though - your folks must have been a right soft touch.

My folks were indeed soft as muck, but that walkman wasn't a Sony, but one manufactured with RNIB on the side as my dad worked as an art teacher for a blind school in the south of London, and they'd been given a batch. I got another without realy knowingwhat RNIB stood for at the time and thinking it must have something to do with birds, me being a young ornithologist badge-wearer.
A particular time, remembering the softness of my pares, my elder brother and i fought and were sent to our shared room where we switched a tv on and sat in relative silence. Within 20 minutes ma and pa came up the stares with a hot drink and a fiver each to apologise for our brief imprisonment.
Looking back, i think i could have done with a slightly firmer hand.

I was kicked out of my nursery school (a British school in Germany) for smashing up a classroom, including chucking a chair through a window. I had been told off for something I hadn't done. Bastard teacher.

Mind you, I went on to be expelled from four other schools, the last at the age of 17, so I don't suppose I got much better. I despised school, and I despised almost all of my teachers. Cnuts, the lot of 'em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here