Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We've clawed back 12 points before, so we can do five

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
bellsize seagull said:
a little bit more luck in front of goal against Preston and the three points would be ours, must play like that against Millwall and Sheff Wed will provide us with two wins !!!

Im sure Preston are saying the same thing tho...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
For :censored: sake! The boys stopped the rot yesterday and out played Preston in certain periods! We have a chance so lets talk about that rather than "a draw is as good as a loss" What a load crap (in the case of the Preston draw!) Stop being negative

:kiss: finally some sense!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Who's depressed? I can accept relegation without getting depressed.
I like the excitement of hope. I always go to a game hoping we can do something and if we don't then I go to the pub with my mates (having met them before the game) and enjoy myself anyway.
Life's too short to get depressed over football.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Exactly Yorkie, last year I went to the funeral for a Middlesborough fan, the wake was held at their ground, he died at the age of 20 from leukaemia, kind of made me put my life in perspective at roughly twice his age.

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
If we go down its not the end of the world....But...

About this time last year I was in The Stanley having a pint sat next to a scouser who was miserable as buggery because his lot were 3 nil down and doomed. I told him to keep the faith and that if they came back from this it would go down in history as one of the greatest comebacks ever. 45 minutes later he was happy as Larry.

We've had great survivals in the past. Its about time we did it again. And when we do, we can bask in the glory for a season or 2 and then remember it for years to come.

And if we don't do it this time - its not the end of the world.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Looks like we might have the relegation party at Wolves, eh

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You might, I was planning to be there too but it is my mums 65th, miss that and I am dead meat.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gully said:
Exactly Yorkie, last year I went to the funeral for a Middlesborough fan, the wake was held at their ground, he died at the age of 20 from leukaemia, kind of made me put my life in perspective at roughly twice his age.

Some of you know I had a good mate drop dead at the age of 37 in Aug 2004. He didn't see the two seasons in the Championship. His last memory of the Albion was the open top bus ride after the play off final that a lot of people couldn't be bothered going to as it was a few weeks after May (due to the fact that the players actually wanted a holiday) Search for the thread and you'll find it's the usual suspects who complained about that.

Life is for living.
:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here