Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Westham United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
To be fair the post only says 'demolish Brighton', there is no mention of footie..........wonder what he/she has in mind?

Anyway I can imagine our boys fancying their chances against Robert Green, just keep firing in those grass skimming shots, he's bound let a few slip though. My money will be on Benno to get a hatful if Green plays......

Everything about 'Westham' seems to be in freefall at the moment, so could get very messy.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Last time we played at your place in the league one of the most immobile players (sorry Tank!) we have ever had managed to score the winner. I think that says a lot!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This place really is an absolute SPACK magnet at the moment, isn't it.

I expect it will be a very long summer on here.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Would be a bit stupid for a genuine WHU fan to write the team name wrong twice in a single post, wouldn't it, so I'm intrigued, who do you really support?

:fishing:

Maybe "Westham United" is what they will call themselves after they've gone through bankruptcy and re-formed as a new club.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You're right. It's like being on a night bus, and on jumps a drunk nutcase, he could sit down anywhere, next to anyone, and start talking utter drivel, and yet you know EXACTLY where they will be inexplicably drawn to.

If only it was only one. Seems like a whole HERD of mongs have descended on this place lately. We're festooned with them. Its like every click I make I'm confronted with the infantile gibberish of some barely literate halfwit on a wind-up mission, and the season only ended a bloody week ago.

Maybe its just me. Its not ALWAYS been this retarded at this time of year on here - this is definitely worse than normal....isn't it ?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4115046 said:
Bet you this is something to do with that Kazenga prick and that other dork. I swear, if it's you I'm gonna find you and shove a sausage down your throat and starving rats up your arse you tedious annoying little jizzcock

Love you too :kiss:

May 17, 2011
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
pretty bubbles in the air,
they fly so high, nearly reach the sky
then like my dreams they fade and die.
Fortunes always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
pretty bubbles in the air!

United "clap clap clap"
United "clap clap clap"
United "clap clap clap"

Let's go f***ing mental
Let's go f***ing mental
lalala
lalala

Let's go f***ing mental
Let's go f***ing mental
lalala
lalala

If only it was only one. Seems like a whole HERD of mongs have descended on this place lately. We're festooned with them. Its like every click I make I'm confronted with the infantile gibberish of some barely literate halfwit on a wind-up mission, and the season only ended a bloody week ago.

Maybe its just me. Its not ALWAYS been this retarded at this time of year on here - this is definitely worse than normal....isn't it ?

I feel like I'm in 28 Days Later, only apart from the Rage virus it's deadly dribbling spasticatitis

RUN, SAVE YOURSELVES

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
So we have a so called West Ham fan come on here, a team that is worse than the likes of Blackpool, Wigan, Wolves, West Brom, Stoke, Fulham, Blackburn and all the other "big" clubs in the Premiership, giving it large to a newly promoted team.

To be honest if we had the premiership money plus parachute payment cash to spend I would be embarrased if we were beaten by a team thats been stuck in the lower leagues for nearly 2 decades, I would not be here lording it up.

You should have come down to Withdean, give you a feel for watching League 1 football, miles away from the pitch with a running track in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here