Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
completly agree about the 'by far the greatest team' sounded brilliant! i feel we are getting stronger and stronger up there! bring on the christmas carols!

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
I think you mean [MENTION=11499]simmo[/MENTION] (bald fella) (sits with Ronnie O'Sullivan lookalike [MENTION=11493]Cecil[/MENTION] and same row as the Kooks drummer!) who was so pissed vs cov standing up singing la la la la Brighton for 5 mins at a time! We are front row just to the right of you in that case and do try to get it going. I do like a turn around and attempt to ge the singing going - I hope those behind don't mind but it helps the atmo IMO :amex:

:D

I think that was the Barnsley game Sheebs.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I really hope we can all keep this going in the wsu as it feels a bit crap when we are so quiet. I used to love starting off a few songs back in the day but seem to have lost that confidence in my older age! :(

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Brilliant atmosphere in second half down the south end, whoever that bloke is in I think Block C has a voice on him.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I really hope we can all keep this going in the wsu as it feels a bit crap when we are so quiet. I used to love starting off a few songs back in the day but seem to have lost that confidence in my older age! :(

Which when I think about it makes no sense whatsoever as I have no problems when singing with my band...go figure.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Brilliant atmosphere in second half down the south end, whoever that bloke is in I think Block C has a voice on him.

i agree, the Guy in block C has a hell of a voice on him, i am the noisy git in Block d.

Normally he and i bounce off of each other....

it is often a shame that the miserable gits around don't want to sing.....

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
i agree, the Guy in block C has a hell of a voice on him, i am the noisy git in Block d.

Gotta keep it goin because people are slowly opening up and going for it a bit more each time!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Gotta keep it goin because people are slowly opening up and going for it a bit more each time!

A good section of use in B or C get singing. Most people around me get involved. That section of WSU was probably the best it has been since the first couple of fixtures (probably because the game was so bloody boring).

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Yea I'm in block C and was impressed with the people getting it all going last Saturday. North stand need to stick to one song at a time too!

Left Back

Jan 22, 2011

He must be a human megaphone! - his "Give me a B .. ", etc was audible in the East stand. What's his transfer fee? we could do with him over in the east.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Yea I'm in block C and was impressed with the people getting it all going last Saturday. North stand need to stick to one song at a time too!

yep we really do...and repeating a song till everyone gets involved would make a huge difference. We sit in the middle of the north stand and you can hear the songs moving across the stand and dying at one side while the other side is just picking it up. If only people kept singing till everyone got going! When we sing a song we need to give it at least 3 or 4 repetitions/verses and that gives the whole stand to get singing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hear Simmo was on good form Saturday Sheebo?

Yes thats him, im in the row in front to his left,are you the dude who keeps getting told to stop banging on the sign?!

was brilliant up there again as usual, big pat on the back for the guy sat behind me in I block who stands up on his own and gets the rest of us singing, deffinatly going to buy him a pint come the end of the season.

You'll be sad to hear [MENTION=11499]simmo[/MENTION] was warned BEFORE the game Sat to sit down... So come on, which idiot complained to the stewards rather than having a quiet word with him themself...?! Poor fella only gets behind the team and gets the I block massive going...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here