Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Pat yourself on the back today!! One of the few times this season I heard you start a few songs. I suddenly heard this wall of noise as 12,500 people in unison sung. BBBB. RRRRRR. IIIII. GGGGG. HHHHHH. TTTTT. OOOOOO. NNNNN..

It was magnificent. Also heard WSU later on getting a few going! punk:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
WSL were better than WSU. Although did finally here the "Roost" bash out Gus Poyets blue and white Army

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
it was great, yes.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Thought it was quieter than usual to be honest. Noise increased ten fold when KLL came on!

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
was brilliant up there again as usual, big pat on the back for the guy sat behind me in I block who stands up on his own and gets the rest of us singing, deffinatly going to buy him a pint come the end of the season.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Sounds great from the North when the West gets going

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sounds great from the North when the West gets going
the North and the South also sound great from the West when they "get going"... doesn't happen continuously of course, but it is a marvellous thing when every now and then you get a blast of something LOUD :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
was brilliant up there again as usual, big pat on the back for the guy sat behind me in I block who stands up on his own and gets the rest of us singing, deffinatly going to buy him a pint come the end of the season.

I think you mean [MENTION=11499]simmo[/MENTION] (bald fella) (sits with Ronnie O'Sullivan lookalike [MENTION=11493]Cecil[/MENTION] and same row as the Kooks drummer!) who was so pissed vs cov standing up singing la la la la Brighton for 5 mins at a time! We are front row just to the right of you in that case and do try to get it going. I do like a turn around and attempt to ge the singing going - I hope those behind don't mind but it helps the atmo IMO :amex:

PS - Didn't think it was as loud as the early games today. Still decent though.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
I think you mean [MENTION=11499]simmo[/MENTION] (bald fella) (sits with Ronnie O'Sullivan lookalike [MENTION=11493]Cecil[/MENTION] and same row as the Kooks drummer!) who was so pissed vs cov standing up singing la la la la Brighton for 5 mins at a time! We are front row just to the right of you in that case and do try to get it going. I do like a turn around and attempt to ge the singing going - I hope those behind don't mind but it helps the atmo IMO :amex:

PS - Didn't think it was as loud as the early games today. Still decent though.

Yes thats him, im in the row in front to his left,are you the dude who keeps getting told to stop banging on the sign?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was it you and a group in block A that got Gus Poyet's blue and white army going? If you did :thumbsup: sounded good (I'm in block B), and I think it went all the way down the stand.:)

It did! Also loved our 'by far the greatest team' chant in response to Forest's one - looked along WSU and many standing up and belting it out - sounded great.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes thats him, im in the row in front to his left,are you the dude who keeps getting told to stop banging on the sign?!

Hell no i'm not that idiot! I'm about 3 seats to his right :thumbsup:

We have a good group in block I - good singers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here