Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand lower

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
First he is accused of being a JCL. Then next come two separate inferences that he is making up a family history based on mis-spelling. I am amazed at some peoples ability to totally miss the point of his communication in the OP and jump on other points.

In reponse two the OP, I would agree with the first replies you got that it is mainly viewing preference +/- the getting wet potential, but either way you will still enjoy it.

Have a nice day!

Thank you mate

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Sorry for the negative posts just kind of hit a nerve that somebody would think I was making my sons illness up.
Only started the thread to see if view would be very good & this somehow left me open to a little bit of abuse... Maybe I'll think twice before asking anything else although most forum members seem friendly enough

Cheers
Terry

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Come on then enlighten me & tell me what it makes you f***ing wonder ?
The poor boy has lived with this condition for 11 years plus had 3 lots of open heart surgery at guys hospital for a condition called tetroligy of fallows, his cerebral PALSY is due to his Corpus collosum not developing properly, he perforated his bowel due to complications after surgery & we nearly lost him, he's registered blind & his epilepsy causes him to have clonic tonic siezures that have led to me having to resuscitate him twice !!
Anything you wanna know or maybe you want f***ing pictures seeing as you "wonder" if I'm making it all up coz of a misspelling.
Why the f*** would I make it up !!!

We've subsequently spoken about this and I think you understand my POV. Not prepared to debate it here on NSC, but based on our PM's, I think you have reconsidered your view of my post.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yes mate fair enough & hope you can see why I might have took the post out of context.

Just a misunderstanding..... & a misspelling lol

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Don't bite tezz, you sound like you have a lot to cope with at home mate, without listening to shit on here. There are many people who have absolutely no idea, but like to open their trap without thinking. Being a wheelchair user myself, I can understand what goes on with your lad. Enjoy the game today and I am sure we will bump into each other next season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was thinking that west lower near the south stand would be a great atmosphere as its near the away end or am I wrong?

AND WTF DOES JCL MEAN ???

It's a patronising put down (johnny come lately) by people that have a sheep mentality.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was thinking that west lower near the south stand would be a great atmosphere as its near the away end or am I wrong?

AND WTF DOES JCL MEAN ???

Johnny Come-Lately , played 68 games for the club in the 1950's until an unexpected accident with a chainsaw brought his career to an end.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Don't bite tezz, you sound like you have a lot to cope with at home mate, without listening to shit on here. There are many people who have absolutely no idea, but like to open their trap without thinking. Being a wheelchair user myself, I can understand what goes on with your lad. Enjoy the game today and I am sure we will bump into each other next season.
Cheers matey was all just a bit of a misunderstanding really about my spelling of cerebral palsy, its all fine. As for the jcl thing that don't bother me at all im Brighton born & bred & yeah I did really enjoy the game today even though we lost I felt we dominated for most of the game & the atmosphere was great.
Look forward to seeing you at the amex next season at some point mate (should be fun)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here