Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand lower

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Will pm you nearer the start of next season and we'll have a beer mate.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Cheers tezz! Unfortunately there is a certain amount of people on here that will call you JCL and abuse you for no reason whatsoever. What they don't know, for example me, went to my first game at the Goldstone 41 years ago, but because I didn't post here til August 2010 we're just scum. These people need to grow up, hugely. Most weren't even born when I went to the Goldstone in 1971. Their opinions become obsolete in my books as soon as they start patronising people like you. As a fellow supporter I wish you all the best mate!

Spot on

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll snap away for you mate but they'll probably look like matchstick men holding a trophy from where I'm sitting lol I'll do my best though.
Is there any limit on how much camera gear/the size of it you can take in? (sorry for being OT)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheers tezz! Unfortunately there is a certain amount of people on here that will call you JCL and abuse you for no reason whatsoever. What they don't know, for example me, went to my first game at the Goldstone 41 years ago, but because I didn't post here til August 2010 we're just scum. These people need to grow up, hugely. Most weren't even born when I went to the Goldstone in 1971. Their opinions become obsolete in my books as soon as they start patronising people like you. As a fellow supporter I wish you all the best mate!

Total tosh you posted loads on here as another poster

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
First he is accused of being a JCL. Then next come two separate inferences that he is making up a family history based on mis-spelling. I am amazed at some peoples ability to totally miss the point of his communication in the OP and jump on other points.

In reponse two the OP, I would agree with the first replies you got that it is mainly viewing preference +/- the getting wet potential, but either way you will still enjoy it.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
First he is accused of being a JCL. Then next come two separate inferences that he is making up a family history based on mis-spelling. I am amazed at some peoples ability to totally miss the point of his communication in the OP and jump on other points.

In reponse two the OP, I would agree with the first replies you got that it is mainly viewing preference +/- the getting wet potential, but either way you will still enjoy it.

Have a nice day!

Where did I accuse him of making up his family history ?
It's strange because its not the sort of thing you would misspell if a family member suffers from it. Trust me Im speaking first hand

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Inference is what I wrote - if you were not then my bad. Over to you!

I work with people who have medical problems and many are unable to pronounce or spell their medical conditions correctly, I tolerate this as a human trait (i.e. imperfection) and do not put any weight behind their inability to do so.

Cheers.

Last edited:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Did you mean cerebral palsy? If so, would assume you could spell it. Just makes me wonder......
Come on then enlighten me & tell me what it makes you f***ing wonder ?
The poor boy has lived with this condition for 11 years plus had 3 lots of open heart surgery at guys hospital for a condition called tetroligy of fallows, his cerebral PALSY is due to his Corpus collosum not developing properly, he perforated his bowel due to complications after surgery & we nearly lost him, he's registered blind & his epilepsy causes him to have clonic tonic siezures that have led to me having to resuscitate him twice !!
Anything you wanna know or maybe you want f***ing pictures seeing as you "wonder" if I'm making it all up coz of a misspelling.
Why the f*** would I make it up !!!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Exactly what I was thinking, my sister was born with it too. I soon learnt to spell it !!!

I don't have much reason to write it down all the time to be honest mate & my spelling ain't my strong point lol but we live with it every day trust me

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here