Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West stand lower

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Unless you're a home supporter confined to a wheelchair.
my eldest son is actually in a wheelchair he has cerebral pawsy, I wanna get him to a game or 2 this season but I suppose I'd have to let the club know in advance so they could arrange for me & my other boy to sit with him, I'm sure theyd arrange something if I gave them enough notice

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That's because the Emirates has 3 (three) tiers, whilst we have 1 (one)

f***ing JCLs on this board. Please can we stop new sign ups?

f***ing half wits on this board can we ban them?

Edit: As a matter of interest you mindless twat... we don't have three (3) tiers in the West Stand? And I have been at the top row of the third (3rd) tier of the Emirates and had a great view... do we only have one (1) tier around the ground? Johnny Come tosser.

Last edited:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
f***ing half wits on this board can we ban them?
Ah wouldn't worry mate, let's just look forward to lifting that trophy tomorrow.... Wich again I will be doomed to watching from behind the goal lol

WestUpperClub69

Home at last
Apr 14, 2011
Ah wouldn't worry mate, let's just look forward to lifting that trophy tomorrow.... Wich again I will be doomed to watching from behind the goal lol

I too will be behind the goal and half a mile from pitchside. But I am going to savour every minute of the day. Wish the old lady luck and then onto our true home, beautiful.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I too will be behind the goal and half a mile from pitchside. But I am going to savour every minute of the day. Wish the old lady luck and then onto our true home, beautiful.
Yeah it should be a good day mate, I still think it will be kind of weird knowing we'll never watch them play there again but like I said in a previous post "onwards & upward" mind you withdean was handy for me coz it's only down the road from where I live so i could always have a nice stumble home after a few beers but I don't think I'll miss it too much once we're in the Amex lol

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Location, location, location... won't be there but many of my mates will, just make sure we have piccies on here come Sunday.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Location, location, location... won't be there but many of my mates will, just make sure we have piccies on here come Sunday.
I'll snap away for you mate but they'll probably look like matchstick men holding a trophy from where I'm sitting lol I'll do my best though.... I'll have a few celebratory beers on your behalf too ... That will be my excuse anyway

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Cheers tezz! Unfortunately there is a certain amount of people on here that will call you JCL and abuse you for no reason whatsoever. What they don't know, for example me, went to my first game at the Goldstone 41 years ago, but because I didn't post here til August 2010 we're just scum. These people need to grow up, hugely. Most weren't even born when I went to the Goldstone in 1971. Their opinions become obsolete in my books as soon as they start patronising people like you. As a fellow supporter I wish you all the best mate!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Unfortunately there is a certain amount of people on here that will call you JCL and abuse you for no reason whatsoever. What they don't know, for example me, went to my first game at the Goldstone 41 years ago, but because I didn't post here til August 2010 we're just scum. These people need to grow up, hugely. Most weren't even born when I went to the Goldstone in 1971. Their opinions become obsolete in my books as soon as they start patronising people like you.
This, with knobs on.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Cheers tezz! Unfortunately there is a certain amount of people on here that will call you JCL and abuse you for no reason whatsoever. What they don't know, for example me, went to my first game at the Goldstone 41 years ago, but because I didn't post here til August 2010 we're just scum. These people need to grow up, hugely. Most weren't even born when I went to the Goldstone in 1971. Their opinions become obsolete in my books as soon as they start patronising people like you. As a fellow supporter I wish you all the best mate!

Wow that's dedication for ya mate I wernt even born then either lol (79)
Thing is with me I find it hard to get to too many games as I have 5 children & as I said my eldest has cerebral pawsy Wich confines him to a wheelchair plus heart desease & epilepsy so as you can imagine I'm busy indoors what with all that but hey ya can't grumble & that bloke wernt to know so it's water off a ducks back really.
Thanks for the welcome though mate, much appreciated & I'm sure we'll talk soon... Never know we might even cross paths at the Amex sometime.
Take care mate

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wow that's dedication for ya mate I wernt even born then either lol (79)
Thing is with me I find it hard to get to too many games as I have 5 children & as I said my eldest has cerebral pawsy Wich confines him to a wheelchair plus heart desease & epilepsy so as you can imagine I'm busy indoors what with all that but hey ya can't grumble & that bloke wernt to know so it's water off a ducks back really.
Thanks for the welcome though mate, much appreciated & I'm sure we'll talk soon... Never know we might even cross paths at the Amex sometime.
Take care mate

We will cross paths at the Amex tezz will make sure we do ... and Kevo ... respect dude.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yeah cheers kevo ....... First rounds on me next season then fellas :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here