Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's good to see the view from my seat, thanks for that :thumbsup:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
My one and only concern is how Dark Star's Hophead will perform at that height.

( Great pics btw:D )

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So for those that have been up there, how high is it in comparison to say the top of the North East terrace at The Goldstone?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
From the top - much higher. If you have been in that big old "new" stand at Chelsea - it is more like that - but not as steep. You will get a fantastic aspect of the flow of the game and formations that is for sure.

If you look out the back of stand - you can see the sea. It is a stunning view.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Look at the people working on the pitch, it looks a lot closer than you'd imagine. Been third tier at Wembley and got a perfect view from further away there.

DanielT

On the last photo, do what Bozza said and get the full size pic, and look at the guy walking along the row in the east stand. That is no way ant-size, and after standing in the 35th row at Stoke, I am very much looking forward to being a bit higher as the view with its perspective of the pitch was amazing

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Sorry to get all technical but you can't tell what a view is like from a photo as it depends on the focal length etc. of the camera. The fact that you can see the man in the east stand clearly just means the picture is of high resolution. You can see people on satellite photography from space, it doesn't mean you'd want to watch a football match from space!

Having said that, my fingers are still crossed that my WSU view will be good, but I don't really have any idea what it will be like.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Does it include a row 'I'?, I ask because our 3 seats are W3H row J right next to the entrance/exit tunnel and I want to know if there may be a side view problem as the tunnel walls look quite high. No problem for me but might be for my 7 year old Grandson, I'm sure on the plan when we booked they appeared to be above the tunnel. Didn't think their plans on the computers were very good and it was hard to get a good overview of the top tier.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great pics.

Nice to get a proper handle on EXACTLY where my seats are (marked in red).

:clap: :clap:

Attachments

• seats.JPG
    seats.JPG
    845.5 KB · Views: 170

DanielT

Sorry to get all technical but you can't tell what a view is like from a photo as it depends on the focal length etc. of the camera. The fact that you can see the man in the east stand clearly just means the picture is of high resolution. You can see people on satellite photography from space, it doesn't mean you'd want to watch a football match from space!

Having said that, my fingers are still crossed that my WSU view will be good, but I don't really have any idea what it will be like.

Yes that's true - can't believe how badly you pee'd on my happy parade :-( Still, the view from the back at Stoke was brilliant, you cannot take that away from me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here