Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West SHAM prove that cheats DO prosper

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Indelible proof that cheats do indeed prosper in the Premiership. Thanks to the self-interest, ineptitude and outright COWARDICE of the Premier League, West Sham will enjoy another season amongst the elite.

Directors such as Duxbury, who bartered and lied their way to the illegal deal to sign Tevez, will be able to bury their snouts in the Premiership trough for another year, and will no doubt be on a sumptuous bonus for staying up. Even though Tevez will go for practically nothing in the summer, he is without a doubt the BEST bit of business West Sham have ever done in their entire history - the guy has made them absolutely millions.

Course all the :salute: :salute: :salute: smilies will be out in force at this from the West Sham fans, and they'll be (justifiably) delighted to have stayed up this year. But it doesn't alter the FACT that their club should have been dead and buried by now, and they will compete in the Premiership next season not through deserving it, but by default.

Just another tawdry, grubby little footnote on a game I am rapidly falling out of love with.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
they will be a hated team amongst Chalton, Wigan and Shefield Utd

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uuugh, just watching them celebrate this is really quite vomit-enducing. That team should be leaving the pitch with blankets over their heads.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
DON'T DROP THE LAWSUIT WHELAN

Those grubby Shammers CANNOT be allowed to get away with this. If they kick off in the Prem in August, it will leave a permanent stain on the game in this country.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sue the bastards. :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It will end up in court

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Glad Warnocks gone down though:lol:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Well the summer isn't going to be dull is it

Hopefully next season they struggle again and will go down

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Albion Rob said:
I quite like Warnock, he's always making positive noises about Falmer.

so do i he was a breathe of fresh air in the premiership.

And West Ham its not the fault of the team,management,or the fans. ???

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
Indelible proof that cheats do indeed prosper in the Premiership. Thanks to the self-interest, ineptitude and outright COWARDICE of the Premier League, West Sham will enjoy another season amongst the elite.

Directors such as Duxbury, who bartered and lied their way to the illegal deal to sign Tevez, will be able to bury their snouts in the Premiership trough for another year, and will no doubt be on a sumptuous bonus for staying up. Even though Tevez will go for practically nothing in the summer, he is without a doubt the BEST bit of business West Sham have ever done in their entire history - the guy has made them absolutely millions.

Course all the :salute: :salute: :salute: smilies will be out in force at this from the West Sham fans, and they'll be (justifiably) delighted to have stayed up this year. But it doesn't alter the FACT that their club should have been dead and buried by now, and they will compete in the Premiership next season not through deserving it, but by default.

Just another tawdry, grubby little footnote on a game I am rapidly falling out of love with.

I can assure you if Tevez goes it wont be for not a lot.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
glasfryn said:
so do i he was a breathe of fresh air in the premiership.

And West Ham its not the fault of the team,management,or the fans. ???

I agree it isn,t the fault of the team, management or fans.....but West Ham have many more points because of Tevez than they should have.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Easy 10 said:

Sake.

Change the record :yawn:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Re: Re: West SHAM prove that cheats DO prosper

Gerbil said:
Sake.

Change the record :yawn:

Listening to the radio tonight, most football fans agree (irrespective of which club they support)

The issue also has support from clubs outside of the relegation zone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here