Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Anyone know what sort of away allocation we can expect?(Probably similar to our home allocation given that it holds 36,000)

The chance to watch Adam Virgo score 3 more and remind King Bobby Zamora that he should have stayed with the big club that picked him on a regular basis looms ever nearer.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
With just you and F/B invited :clap2: :clap2:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
That's the biggest game of the season by a mile, even without the Bobby factor. Can't wait - I will donate body parts for a ticket if necessary.

whip

Aug 14, 2003
Hassocks
Don't ask me how I know but they've given Wolves 3000 they may give more to us. Cant wait though going to be one of the best days of the footy season :drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Me too Harveys, this one is too good to miss!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Aparently we will get a max of about 3500 according to a mate of mine who used to be a steward there. Normally they give away fans 3000. Reckon there's gonna be a right scramble for these tickets.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If this is the reaction on NSC then I hope the club get their arse into gear and ask for the maximum allocation from the outset. Let's face it, Albion are not going to be a big drawer for West Ham so having a massive away contingent should be in their interest.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perry Milkins said:
Guys, I am worried about this one. They do have a real nasty reputation akin to Millwall.

:ohmy:

They do have a reputation but I've been assured by some West Ham work mates, that we will be OK. We are meeting up with them in a pub in Plaistow before the match.

If we were Chelsea, Spurs, Man U or Millwall it would be a different matter.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This is one game I WILL BE AT!!!! Taking my wife in an attempt to convert her to Seagulldom. First words she learnt after we moved to the UK was 'seagulls!' :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here