Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
?

, Papa Bouba Diop

Its not a racist thing, however I will spend most of the game abusing this player.

he is all that is wrong with the Premiership and the rediculous " lets go to Africa, find a average huge player, pay stupid money for him ( fulham/Pompey etc etc) and when everyone realises what a lazy fat useless fucker he is , sell him on to other gullible teams like West ham"

Useless fat twat!!!

......and sink back into peace, calm and tranquility whilst breathing calmly into the back of the lungs.

PS I would find him odious if he were black/white/yellow/ginger/blonde

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Its not a racist thing, however I will spend most of the game abusing this player.

he is all that is wrong with the Premiership and the rediculous " lets go to Africa, find a average huge player, pay stupid money for him ( fulham/Pompey etc etc) and when everyone realises what a lazy fat useless fucker he is , sell him on to other gullible teams like West ham"

Useless fat twat!!!

......and sink back into peace, calm and tranquility whilst breathing calmly into the back of the lungs.

The Premier League clubs don't even need to go to the trouble of spootting these players in Africa - he played for Lens in France before coming here (Fulham first?).

Is he really that odious, though? Would have thought Nolan was equally as moneygrabbing.

SussexSaint

Oct 20, 2011
Brighton
i'm going to the game monday night, i feel that brighton will send west ham home without a sniff of a point. Get the ball down and play like brighton do and they'll outclass west ham, they have no other tatics at all, route one or bust. They created chances against us but again, from long balls, If albion can counter attack quickly, like i know they're capable of, they'll go home happy.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
I live in fear for this game TBH... It sounds exactly like a style and game we could really do without at the mo!

Sorry, I don't agree with this.

The boys will be well up for this game. We didn't fear Sunderland, we didn't fear Liverpool, why should we fear West Ham? It'll take a game like this to turn our fortunes around. Could simply pin up some of the comments from NSC in the dressing room, motivational team talk done!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes

The boys will be well up for this game. We didn't fear Sunderland, we didn't fear Liverpool, why should we fear West Ham? It'll take a game like this to turn our fortunes around. Could simply pin up some of the comments from NSC in the dressing room, motivational team talk done!

SA does not manage the other two teams and we were flying high on confidence when we played them!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Because west ham are 1000% physical. We crumble. Anything less than three conceded is a good result. They will DESTROY us as we have virtually NO physicality.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
i'm going to the game monday night, i feel that brighton will send west ham home without a sniff of a point. Get the ball down and play like brighton do and they'll outclass west ham, they have no other tatics at all, route one or bust. They created chances against us but again, from long balls, If albion can counter attack quickly, like i know they're capable of, they'll go home happy.

If we were barca i would agree however we have a majority of L1 players. Itll be like stoke last season. They will BATTER us physically EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Think how arsenal shrink against stoke - same here. If we had one viera type player i wiuld be happy.

Two clangars by Gus - no midfield presence and letting glenn go.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If we were barca i would agree however we have a majority of L1 players. Itll be like stoke last season. They will BATTER us physically EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Think how arsenal shrink against stoke - same here. If we had one viera type player i wiuld be happy.

Two clangars by Gus - no midfield presence and letting glenn go.

No midfield presence? hence the reason why against hull our midfield was stiffened...i don't quite c how u hav to b so negative..we've stopped the rot re 3 games with 9 goals conceded..nows the chance to move forward...we r capable of beating west ham on our day ..so some of us will b optimistic as well as being realistic

imho

PS Murrays gone...get over it and move on

goofball

Aug 24, 2011

Useless fat twat!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcf3dENpVBw

:/

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No midfield presence? hence the reason why against hull our midfield was stiffened...i don't quite c how u hav to b so negative..we've stopped the rot re 3 games with 9 goals conceded..nows the chance to move forward...we r capable of beating west ham on our day ..so some of us will b optimistic as well as being realistic

imho

PS Murrays gone...get over it and move on

Until we sign someone who can hold the ball up i wont. Gus should and didnt sign an adequate replacement. Ask palace fans about his hold up play or his winning of free kicks its an art form.

Gus does make mistakes - batti, baz, holroyd...

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Be aware that they can score goals tho..........................

So far this season they have scored 4 (FOUR) goals in games against Blackpool, Portsmouth, Nottingham Forest and Watford.

for all the "route one. long ball and hoof it" reputation of allardyce that is sixteen goals in four of the last 12 games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here