Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham VS Palarse Thread

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Mullins, the ex Palace palyer is not doing well, could have taken him off.

But he is partly right about bobby he has Spurs too blame they seem to have destroyed his confidence in front of goal. The one that was disallowed was not a goal he was well offside and the whistle went before he hit it.

Bobby was offside 4/5 times WH were offside something i seem to remember happened with us a lot.

He had that good chance in the first half that he should have burried.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Though it pains me to say it they deserved it on the day. West Ham were truely woeful.

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
FFS! they were 19th at christmas! WTF? How? I am fuckin' amazed as well as annoyed.....:censored:

Well, the way I look at it, if they can get in the Prem, we can get into Div 1. What lengths will those Palace go to avoid playing us, eh?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
London Irish said:
Well, the way I look at it, if they can get in the Prem, we can get into Div 1. What lengths will those Palace go to avoid playing us, eh?

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hahaha

oh well. chance to go to selhurst when we aint got a game and see them lose!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thoughts:

1. Jordan looked a wanker throughout.

2. Palace deserved it cos West Ham played exactly like they played in the semi-final first leg against Ipswich. With zero penetration. They were never a threat. Palace wanted it much more.

3. BZ's may have a finely-honed footballing brain - but he's reached his level. Has not got the physical strength to ever make the next grade up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here