Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham vs Man UTD

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I was irate when Vidic didn't get booked after hauling down Cole. Then he did :jester: but still refs give everything to Manure :censored:

I'm pretty sure I saw a west ham player get a knock to the face in the penalty box that went unpunished. Naturally Andy Gray ignored it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There has been a bit of confusion over Edwin van der Sar's record. The run by Chris Woods at Rangers - 1,196 minutes during the 1986-87 season - included all competitions and Van der Sar did actually concede during the Fifa Club World Cup. So as things stood at half-time, by our reckoning Van der Sar had gone 1,167 minutes without conceding in the league, but in all competitions he is "only" 855 minutes without being beaten.

I love the way history is re-written just to prove how great Premiershite football is.
As now it's, as per 5-live, 64 mins into the Fulham game and Utd would have broken the world record.

Following that logic, if you convienantly 'forget' all the goals we have ever conceeded, we'd be the greatsest team in the world ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here