Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to feel for Potter. How can he be held responsible for such shit defending?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The second 45 vs Sheff Utd with 10 men, and the first 45 of this game with how poor West Ham have been could be a turning point of the season in my opinion. Jus can’t capitalise

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
White looked a quality player when he had a quality coach! He looks like an average player now as he is working with a below average coach! The same could be said for Dunk!

Was he really a good defender, when a team win the league with the mentality of out scoring the opponents you can't tell. You cannot say the Leeds coach is brilliant with defence as is being proved this season

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Not anti GP, but I said ages back that he needs to bring in an experienced assistant, perhaps with defensive knowledge.

We’ve bossed so many games, only to drop points due to basic defensive blunders.

I hope the club are open minded on all avenues, not just having blind faith solely on the benefits of the passing game.

Go the gridiron route and get in a defence coach in I say,

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Yeah Graham I'm sure Ali Jan will make a difference in what? 2/3 minutes he'll get. Make the sub earlier!!!!!!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Got to feel for Potter. How can he be held responsible for such shit defending?

We both know he will be.

Dunk should have jumped and headed the ball far away but the Potter out brigade will tell you that he has coached Dunk to do that.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Maupay MOTM? We really have been poor, other than score (yes thats his job) he has barley strung a pass or controlled the ball.

Should be Solly imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here