Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United backs Falmer bid

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I've just got hold a copy of last night's match programme from Upton Park. They devote about 300 words to a whole page to the Falmer bid. I won't type out all the text that they put in - it is stuff mainly from press releases, but it does urge Hammers fans to write to John Prescott. The page also has the pictures of Mendoza10 with Sir Geoff Hurst, and Buckingham with Trevor Brooking.

Marvelous Scenes. Well done West Ham United. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Not in the National interest"

Who do you trust - some tank-topped penpushing office clerk who's knowledge of football culture and its importance could comfortably be written on the back of a postage stamp in capital letters ?

Or a man who has played professional football at the highest level, scored a hattrick in a World Cup Final, and has spent his life working and mixing within footballing circles.

Piss off Hoile.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Marvellous scenes! :clap2:

Can't see anyway catching the top two but here's hoping the Hammers win the play offs.

The Large One said:
The page also has the pictures of Mendoza10 with Sir Geoff Hurst, and Buckingham with Trevor Brooking.

Not in the national interest eh MrHoile.

Would that be the same Trevor Brooking, ex england international, ex Head of Sport England and now head ofootball liaiason at the Football Association,, lending his support to the campaign.

Oh yes It IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
Fantastic news, I was trying to get hold of a copy myself, I definately will now I know that was in there.

Thanks West Ham and in particular Sir Geoff and Trevor!!:clap2: :clap2:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The Large One said:
I've just got hold a copy of last night's match programme from Upton Park. They devote about 300 words to a whole page to the Falmer bid. I won't type out all the text that they put in - it is stuff mainly from press releases, but it does urge Hammers fans to write to John Prescott. The page also has the pictures of Mendoza10 with Sir Geoff Hurst, and Buckingham with Trevor Brooking.

Marvelous Scenes. Well done West Ham United. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

thats amazing, i didnt think they would actually do it. how did you get a copy??? i need to get one now.

Zamora wooooaaah wooooah,
Zamora wooooaaah wooooah,
he came from shite hart lane,
hes better than jermaine,
zamora!!!

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Thank you West Ham and good luck with the play offs I'm sure you will do well with Bobby on board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here