Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham to make bid for Coppell?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
West Ham make bid to bring in Coppel?

whats the chances? I heard alot of speak about it on sky etc. WHU were looking for a proven division one manager who can play the stock market. Sounds like coppel to me. Rumours, but thats all they are, are flying. Aparently they have already approached our board with a price...is the the roed to disaster?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Im sure he'll stay with us, im just pointing out he is the perfect candidate...and weve got him! He's a better choise than that Ian Dowie muppett! :jester:

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Another non-story with an attention grabbing headline based on a rumour that probably didn't exist until you made it up. You should work for the News Of The World, Biscuit. Except, of course, that even their journalists can spell better than you :angry:

Expect some flak for this one.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Odds from William Hill

I Dowie 2/1

T Brooking 5/1

P Goddard 6/1

T Adams 7/1

R Lewington 8/1

S Cotterill 8/1

A Pardew 9/1

Brian Robson 11/1

S Pearce 12/1

B Talbot 12/1

R Moore 14/1

J Kinnear 20/1

G Graham 20/1

A Curbishley 20/1

Trond Sollied 40/1

T Venables 40/1

P Hart 40/1

L Rosenior 40/1

P Taylor 50/1

T Francis 50/1

S Coppell 50/1

J Vialli 50/1

J Gregory 50/1

G Burley 50/1

N Warnock 66/1

R Wilkins 66/1

N Winterburn 66/1

T Gale 66/1

G Megson 66/1

F Lampard 66/1

A Martin 66/1

T Cottee 100/1

S Mcmahon 100/1

P Ince 100/1

Harry Redknapp 100/1

J Dicks 400/1

Alf Garnett 1500/1

Yup........equal 19th for the job at 50/1, a nailed on cert then

Jul 20, 2003
I'm quite tempted to put a tenner on George Graham

can anyone talk me out of it? please.

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
He wont go, end of really!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There were 'other' reasons for Sir Steve leaving the comedy theatre of Maine Road.......which did not involve football:eek:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Dropkick Turnip, sorry if the title was misleading. It was a completly honest mistake. I understand my spelling is crap, but im not botherd. I did not make it up, it did appear on sky sports, I object to being called an attention seeker. I simply am not. Look over my posts you will find I post my opinion, I do not go round making things up. So please get ya facts straight.

by the way, close but 2 years out. Im 16.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Good on you Biscuit...
I wasn't aware he was in the frame for the job 'til I read this thread.
Que sera sera.

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Biscuit said:
Dropkick Turnip, sorry if the title was misleading. It was a completly honest mistake. I understand my spelling is crap, but im not botherd. I did not make it up, it did appear on sky sports, I object to being called an attention seeker. I simply am not. Look over my posts you will find I post my opinion, I do not go round making things up. So please get ya facts straight.

by the way, close but 2 years out. Im 16.

I stand by what I posted. There were no facts, only opinions, to back up your thread's title yet the title itself was a statement until Wozza added the question mark.

And I didn't call you an attention seeker-I referred to your thread title as "attention grabbing" which it was because it grabbed my attention.

Apology accepted :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here