Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Tickets?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Been asked already - someone said the club had 3000 of thema nd they would try and get them online Friday morning. gather they heard it direct from the club.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sweet , but 3,000?

CHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will be sold out before they get to 1,200 loyalty points :cry:

D

Deleted member 18477

3000? Could do with 5000 I reckon! Could be a huge game!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
If they are anything like that then I may not be going to much to watch a game of football.

At that price they can f*** off , i am not helping them pay off the 80 million pound debt.The cnuts can join pompey and leicester.leicester by the way have borrowed 53 million with repayments of 400 thousand a month in a gamble to get to the promised land .Wages and running costs also have to be paid

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I've got 2 tickets in with the west ham fans at £34 each. The friend I'm going with is a hammer, we decided we were going to sit together and I drew the short straw. At least I got to choose which stand we are in, so we are sitting directly above the away fans. So I'll be able to hear you all singing, even though I won't be able to join in.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've got 2 tickets in with the west ham fans at £34 each. The friend I'm going with is a hammer, we decided we were going to sit together and I drew the short straw. At least I got to choose which stand we are in, so we are sitting directly above the away fans. So I'll be able to hear you all singing, even though I won't be able to join in.

Surely that's the one place in the ground that you won't be able to hear or see us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here