Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham tickets still available

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mr Banana said:
Surely you mean 'non-****ish thing to do', particularly given that the ticket office would have been able to sort out those who had tickets allocated but were let down by the post?

Well if "honesty" means "non-****ish" then I do, I think............

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Re: Re: Re: West Ham tickets still available

Row Z Creased Shirt said:
If you are in the Bobby Moore Lower, I would definitely keep a low profile when we score. Just enjoy the victory on the way home.

I was offered two areas.Can't remember the other one.I thought the Bobby Moore stand would be the safer option:down: I believe i'm in the upper part but not 100% sure

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: West Ham tickets still available

Row Z Creased Shirt said:
Upper Tier should be ok, but still keep yourself to yourself. If you are in the Lower Tier then you really will have to sit on your hands.

Cheers.Just found out that some Brighton fans were in their end last time around and got battered.Looks like i'll have to clap if they score.I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the home end tickets are the same colour as the away end so i could attempt to sneek in

dcosta

Sep 13, 2006
went to club shop today as no chance of speaking to anyone on phone, application dropped in personally to ticket office on the morning of tuesday 5th for myself and one of my kids has mysteriously disappeared! strange but true! was advised to write to mr perry, have sent email and await response with baited breath, as to the game itself will hopefully have some tickets through a contact who knows some of the west ham players, otherwise it'll be at the west ham end, will have to watch as many episodes of eastenders as possible between now and then to perfect my accent,

what a cock-up this whole ticket saga is

old ground again, but not sure what other clubs treat their STH in the same way, guys who not seen a ball kicked in anger will be there and probably at least 1500 STH will not, it's a strange world

even when you follow the odd ticketing allocation procedure it seems there's been problems and anomolies all over the place

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
dcosta said:
went to club shop today as no chance of speaking to anyone on phone, application dropped in personally to ticket office on the morning of tuesday 5th for myself and one of my kids has mysteriously disappeared! strange but true!

Another missing application what a surprise - BTW don't bother mailing Perry he never responds, write a letter.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
BUTTERBALL said:
I have three tix in the Dr Martens stand. Won't be able to wear the stripes but who cares - me and my mates are GOING!! :bounce: :clap2: :drink:

Ive got a mate who has a season ticket there, do you know if you can pay on the gate?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is no way I'm going in the home end.

I've not got a ticket but I won't be risking my health. Those Hammers boys are no angels!

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
dcosta said:
went to club shop today as no chance of speaking to anyone on phone, application dropped in personally to ticket office on the morning of tuesday 5th for myself and one of my kids has mysteriously disappeared! strange but true! was advised to write to mr perry, have sent email and await response with baited breath, as to the game itself will hopefully have some tickets through a contact who knows some of the west ham players, otherwise it'll be at the west ham end, will have to watch as many episodes of eastenders as possible between now and then to perfect my accent,

what a cock-up this whole ticket saga is

old ground again, but not sure what other clubs treat their STH in the same way, guys who not seen a ball kicked in anger will be there and probably at least 1500 STH will not, it's a strange world

even when you follow the odd ticketing allocation procedure it seems there's been problems and anomolies all over the place

Other clubs do things like this if you can see (from Blackburn Rovers ticket site for the Everton away cup tie). They are loyal to their season ticket holders like all other 91 clubs in the English leagues

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestInformation/0,,10303~941844,00.html

Await abuse!!!!!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
ali jenkins said:
Just looked at the WHU website and the home end is SOLD OUT!

Not surprising really.

Most games are close to sell outs at Upton Park and at the reduced admission price it was to be expected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here