Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Tickets On Sale

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Is this going to sell out?

I know of one person buying lots of tickets for people who don't usually go?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
1 of me going and only because the weather is forecast as "nice" and its a big game thats close to home ;)

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
virgirlo said:
this is going to be the highlight of the season...plus it is my birthday!!! wahoo!!!!:bounce:

Highlight of the season Al,why why why. And no body cares that its your birthday......:nono:

It will be a good day and night though.......:drink: :drink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Usual gang from HH going :)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
Highlight of the season Al,why why why. And no body cares that its your birthday......:nono:

It will be a good day and night though.......:drink: :drink:

I will try and stay a little more sober than Watford mate. unless someone is wearing a school uniform of course :lolol:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
bha.fatboy said:
I will try and stay a little more sober than Watford mate. unless someone is wearing a school uniform of course :lolol:

Dunno what your talking about mate, won't be me seeing any school uniforms that your department now:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Last edited:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

what you gonna do tell your BOYFRIEND:lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
Dunno what your talking about mate, won't be me seeing any school uniforms that your department now:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

what you on about mate, by Al's reaction it is obviously something you should not have mentioned :dunce:
I was talking about my charm offensive with the can I do you up the arse line :lolol:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
bha.fatboy said:
what you on about mate, by Al's reaction it is obviously something you should not have mentioned :dunce:
I was talking about my charm offensive with the can I do you up the arse line :lolol:

She loves all the attention, and your such a goody goody..... :clap2: :angel: :angel:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Virgirlo strikes again :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :blush: :blush:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
virgirlo said:
i'll get the first round in on the 23rd to make up for my total tits up! :dunce: :dunce:

Everyone here that first round is on Virgirlo.....

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
f***ing kids :angry:

This is a thread about the West Ham game not your bloody personal lives.........if you've got to talk crap on NSC about it, do it via PM's

Don't f*** up another thread with your childish ramblings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here