Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham tickets (another potential cock up)

I put in an application for my mate at the same time as mine. I got a ticket and he had yet to get one (i'm a STH and he's AMS). Just got a txt from him to say another mate of his put an application in his name too and has now got the ticket.

So i'm now wondering if my mate will get a 2nd ticket as he had 2 applications in the same name. ???

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Happy Seagull said:
I know that, but i put his 1st application in on tue. His other mate didn't put the 2nd application in until after mine. The 2nd application has got him a ticket, as yet the 1st hasn't.

Or they may have seen that he had 2 applications and just sent his ticket to the first address that came to hand.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Happy Seagull said:
I know that, but i put his 1st application in on tue. His other mate didn't put the 2nd application in until after mine. The 2nd application has got him a ticket, as yet the 1st hasn't.
Probably as you are a STH you got your ticket and he would have gone onto a waiting list until other STH's were sorted out. If the 2nd application was from 2 AMS and given out on a best seat available basis these might have been allocated as 2 seats together and the first application didnt get considered as it was only for one seat nowhere near the one given to you.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
seagullsovergrimsby said:
Probably as you are a STH you got your ticket and he would have gone onto a waiting list until other STH's were sorted out. If the 2nd application was from 2 AMS and given out on a best seat available basis these might have been allocated as 2 seats together and the first application didnt get considered as it was only for one seat nowhere near the one given to you.

Now come on. Thats just being sensible about the whole thing. We want a bit of gossip and good old scaremongering. Jeez :rolleyes:

Rangdo said:
Now come on. Thats just being sensible about the whole thing. We want a bit of gossip and good old scaremongering. Jeez :rolleyes:

Rango i wasn't scaremongering at all. I was just curious as to why a 2nd application that was handed in a day or 2 after was granted a ticket before the the 1st application. Which would have meant he got a ticket after some applications missed out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Happy Seagull said:
Rango i wasn't scaremongering at all. I was just curious as to why a 2nd application that was handed in a day or 2 after was granted a ticket before the the 1st application. Which would have meant he got a ticket after some applications missed out.
There is a conspiracy theory going around that the ticket office personnel are smoking pot before opening the envelopes (allegedly).:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here