Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
How much better are the £20 tickets? Anyone Know?

I'm I likely to get a cushioned seat and a hand massage for my money?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I applied for my ticket with a millwall stub and then three AMS with no stubs and it looks as though 4 lots of money have come out.

1x £16 and 3x£20 most odd but hey 4 tickets is 4 tickets and a bloody good piss up in London beckons.

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
Me and my girlfriend are both AMS (no stubs) and I had £32 taken out of my account yesterday!:clap2:

Last edited:

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
I've just returned from the Albion megastore (where I was buying a new Albion scarf for scarfday coming to a stadium near to you soon) and just to let you know they are currently processing applications from December 6th. So give them a chance and don't panic would be my advice.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
cheque cleared today for me and dad, £12 tickets I dropped application off at shop Monday evening it was announced STH no stubbs. :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Jonathon Livingstone said:
Me and my girlfriend are both AMS (no stubs) and I had £32 taken out of my account yesterday!:clap2:
So one of you has a £12 seat, and the other a £20 seat.I wonder if you'll notice the difference????

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Bollox bollox bollox, just screwed up bank login online an got locked out. Never gonna know now.

Applied at swansea game no stubs. Has anyone got their's yet with no stubs before or after 6th??????

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
Bakesy said:
So one of you has a £12 seat, and the other a £20 seat.I wonder if you'll notice the difference????

Sorry I got the amount wrong. I have had two lots of £15 taken out of my account.

Either there must be a range of tickets priced between £12 and £20 or there is an admin fee of £3 per ticket!

I'm pretty certain it's the former.

Last edited:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Stevegull said:
Bollox bollox bollox, just screwed up bank login online an got locked out. Never gonna know now.

Applied at swansea game no stubs. Has anyone got their's yet with no stubs before or after 6th??????
I applied at the Swansea game sth no stubs and have heard nothing.
What is needed now is for the club to hurry up and tell us that we haven't got tickets so that we can try West Ham.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Got 2 x £12 and 2 x £4 tickets charged to my credit card.

My application was in the day before the Swansea game, so why have I got rubbish seats (assuming the cheapest ones aren't as good)?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stevegull said:
Has anyone rung the shop and asked? Keep thinking about it but dont want to pss them off.

Somebody asked insider yesterday. He said that they had only got as far as processing applications up to 6th December [last Wednesday], and that it would still take a few days more to process them all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here