Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West ham sold out?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
obviously i buy for 10 of us ,i tried thursday at 5 but no luck as a couple of them never had enough points , i myself have 1220

Ah right so I should have tried a bit before 5 with my 1130. So annoying as I checked at 4-50 and they weren't available yet, then checked at 5 and they'd sold out!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
They were actually on sale to 1100s about 9am today before they spotted it and amended.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
The site was bang on today - started trying at 4.50pm site stated 1170 points - bang on five after refreshing it changed to 1100 points - got in and bought my ticket - maybe just only a few left - I was lucky

BTW 1150 pts

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
i was well lucky then, i checked before going to work at 7am and got my 3 tickets. (points required was 1100) Like others i didn't think they were due to be sold until 5pm, but knowing the ticket line and mistakes its always worth trying

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I'd be surprised if it actually is sold out yet – and won't believe it until there is something official on the club site.

However, if there ARE extra tickets to be released first thing Tuesday as another poster suggested, it's going to be a bit of a scramble to get 'em ...

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
i was well lucky then, i checked before going to work at 7am and got my 3 tickets. (points required was 1100) Like others i didn't think they were due to be sold until 5pm, but knowing the ticket line and mistakes its always worth trying

Feeling guilty?? :)

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Really pissed off as logged on at 10 past to see sold out.. Hope and 90% sure we havent but why do we have such a stupid online booking system that lets you buy before the stated time of availability then at that time they are not available, piss take

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Lets be honest if you are an ex season ticket holder from Withers and/or someone who goes to loads of away games your chances are going to be very much reduced in getting a ticket with 1100.

if you think there were 4000 odd ST holders at Withers and loads of fans that have traveled to pretty much every game this season, including the likes of Boro, blackpool, Burnley.

Loads will have earmarked this game, Ex prem side, local... with only 3000 tickets available, there will be high demand for these.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here