Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Season Ticket prices....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Was that when we lost 3-0 ? The queues were a total joke.

Yep, the Tevez one.

I didn't expect to stroll straight onto the platform, but piss up a stick those queues were UNbelievable. My dad and sister decided to queue and it took them the best part of an hour before they got to the platform. And thats with 3 or 4 tube stations and a couple of railway stations within a mile / mile and a half of the ground.

And East London is 'ORRIBLE

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Haha. It's amazing how many people have been fooled by one sarcastic comment in this thread!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, its just led to some general observations about what a frigging nightmare grounds like Upton Park are to get away from in comparison to the Amex. This place regularly gets FESTOONED with people grizzling about the trains from Falmer, so if someones apparently sarcastic comment gets lost in amongst that lot, its hardly surprising.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
And how many car park spaces are there at the Boleyn with 35k capacity, less than CURRENTLY at Amex/Uni for 22k I would venture?? Car parks, who needs em??

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheap, The only way you can buy tix for all games rest of season NOW at Amex is to pay £99 per match, total = LOTS

Are you either joking or just off your head?

PS - Back to subject. That is ridiculous prices for a 1/2 ST - you can't really compare it to match by match at the AMEX. My HALF ST at the Amex would be just shy of £200 - that's fair enough - double that is a piss take. Football is being ruined by these clubs pricing some fans out IMO.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I was just amazed that a half season ticket in a shit seat at Wet Spam was just slightly less expensive than a fuill season for the Amex in the North Stand! Apparently their best seats command yearly costs of £900! Just thought it was a piss take for Championship football.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Getting away from Upton Park is a mare - if our trip there for the FA cup last time is anything
to go by.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Cheap, The only way you can buy tix for all games rest of season NOW at Amex is to pay £99 per match, total = LOTS
Eh? Match tickets are a lot less than that! I've been paying about £30!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here