Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Season Ticket prices....

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
...just found out from a colleague that the cheapest half-season ticket for WHU is £315!!!!!!!!!!! The most expensive is £450!!!!!!!!!!

This is for just half the season!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
...just found out from a colleague that the cheapest half-season ticket for WHU is £315!!!!!!!!!!! The most expensive is £450!!!!!!!!!!

This is for just half the season!

Cheap, The only way you can buy tix for all games rest of season NOW at Amex is to pay £99 per match, total = LOTS

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Surely this would get the season ticket purchasers a foot in the door for renewal for premiership games if they did get promoted?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
but at least they can get out of the ground at the final whistle get on an empty bus or board a tube or train without having to queue

Bollocks. Have you SEEN the queues for the tubes around Upton Park after a game ? Last time I went, we ended up walking a couple of miles to pick up the Jubilee line, every tube station we passed was queing out of the entrance and down the road. It was mental.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bollocks. Have you SEEN the queues for the tubes around Upton Park after a game ? Last time I went, we ended up walking a couple of miles to pick up the Jubilee line, every tube station we passed was queing out of the entrance and down the road. It was mental.
Was that when we lost 3-0 ? The queues were a total joke.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Spot on. This is what I have been saying for ages now. The queues after the game at the Amex are not as bad as some make out. Most of the London clubs have huge queues to wait in. I understand the problem with evening games, but compared to some, do we really have queuing problems?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
but at least they can get out of the ground at the final whistle get on an empty bus or board a tube or train without having to queue

Have you ever been to Upton Park, getting out of there is 10 times worse than the Amex, and you cannot stop in the ground for a beer...

there is normally a queue to get on the tube, that makes the Amex one look mickey mouse. However in their favour is that there is a train every couple of minutes.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I believe he was being sarcastic.

I think we were spoiled with Withdean and the Goldstone. Both being easily accessible and in town (relatively).

Obviously it is a different kettle of fish for those that travel from outside of Sussex, particularly for an evening game.

Took a long time to escape North London when I went to see Scotland vs Brazil, but a fairly pleasant walk to a tube station a mile or so away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here