Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West ham players disgrace !

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I use the word "dread" in the context of a hyperbolic football forum user.

I have been watching Albions progress all season- and April 10 has been in my diary since last June. It has been the game I look forward to most.

Yet I dread it. I am fearful that you are going to bring our fantastic run to an end, that we will implode, the wheels will come off.... I was always strangely confident that we would get a draw at UP.

I did not intend to imply that you should "fear" anyone...nor that you cannot beat both us and/or WHU. I just really hope you merely beat them. I would take a draw gratefully if offered...but irrespective of the result, I truly hope you do to them what we did...and then join us in the top flight...

Saints Reading & B&HA in the prem would be fantastic- great home and away days...

Fair enough fella. Though Saints and Reading have been my least favourite away days this season...

Last edited:

Sisyphus

Mar 21, 2012
Spoken like someone who has been away from the top flight too long! In this league we all know that anyone can beat anyone on their day...go up and you have to look forward to at least half the games being seemingly unwinnable, half a dozen that should be safe for a point. And then you contemplate £40+ tickets, long depressing treks home in crap weather from ooop north...with nothing to show for it but a depleted bank balance and Lawro patronising you on MOTD.

You might then contemplate relatively short trips, and reasonable expectation of points possible, a welcome bonus.

BTW, I am a girl, so I prolly don't know nuffink.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here