Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham: one point gained or two points dropped?

Was West Ham one point gained, or two points dropped?

• One point gained

Votes: 130 94.9%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I think the 2 points denied to West Ham could be more important to us in the long run than the one point we got. Definite point gained.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Feels like a point gained in the context of today’s game but in view of this 4 match run ending with Watford where they were being viewed as our chance to pick up points against our nearest in the lower half of the PL it’s 2 dropped. The run of matches after Watford is challenging to say the least but with the boost today’s comeback might give the team, that itself could be fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
A part of me is disappointed we didn't get the win, when Murray went down in the box in the last minute I thought for a second we would

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
It was both in the end.

This. It was one gained from 3-1 obviously but I voted 2 lost because they were all over the place in last 15 (Hammers fans on Tube blaming Moyes for substitutions, and they have a point). Just one of Trossard’s tame finish into side netting, and the glancing header just past post, and Fabianski’s fine save from free-kick would have secured an “I was there” moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here