Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham New Shirt

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
OK, so most teams will be rolling out a new strip for next season. I just got directed tothe new Hammers shirt. Now, on the front it is OK, I guess, but the back, ahem, what is that? A rather odd anatomy lesson someone suggested?

prd_maxzoom_whfc-43201.jpg

Is it a row of Leeds fans ???

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
You could put eyes in the both sides of the bottom bit, and it could look a bit alien :eek:

(Somebody with photoshop please have a go at illustrating what I mean. lol)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Blimey! Bobby Moore will be turning in his grave at that. Whatever happened to the famous old claret and blue eh ?

WHAM-75H-FACF.jpg

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
It's the away kit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I thought it was an arrow pointing in the direction which Brighton are going :thumbsup::lolol:

f*** Me. You're Easily Pleased. People Usually Only Put Smileys On The End Of Their Posts When They Find Something Funny.

I'm Struggling To See The Humour Here. Mind You I'm Not A Plastic Cockernee ****, Me Ol' Cock An' Sparrow.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
f*** Me. You're Easily Pleased. People Usually Only Put Smileys On The End Of Their Posts When They Find Something Funny.

I'm Struggling To See The Humour Here. Mind You I'm Not A Plastic Cockernee ****, Me Ol' Cock An' Sparrow.

I did find it funny...that's why i put smileys on it.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed are we :dunce:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I did find it funny...that's why i put smileys on it.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed are we :dunce:

Okay....Humour Me. Why Is The Fact That It's The Away Shirt Cause So Much Mirth?

And Don't Be Too Hard On Yourself And Make Presumptions About Our Combined Intelligence. It'd Be All That "Let's Knock The Missus Abaht, The Problem Wiv Yer Blacks, Queen Mum Doncha Love 'Er" Bollocks You Were Force Fed When Little That Held You Back.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's the away kit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I thought it was an arrow pointing in the direction which Brighton are going :thumbsup::lolol:

Hmmm... I realised that about 2 milliseconds after I posted. I was kinda hoping no one would point it out.
:blush::down:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Okay....Humour Me. Why Is The Fact That It's The Away Shirt Cause So Much Mirth?

And Don't Be Too Hard On Yourself And Make Presumptions About Our Combined Intelligence. It'd Be All That "Let's Knock The Missus Abaht, The Problem Wiv Yer Blacks, Queen Mum Doncha Love 'Er" Bollocks You Were Force Fed When Little That Held You Back.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Now i find that funny too :thumbsup:

Hmmm... I realised that about 2 milliseconds after I posted. I was kinda hoping no one would point it out.

I think i've got to apologise because interlectually challenged Bars mar failed to see the "deliberate" error you made.

Don't touch bars mar...you'll cut yorurself (do you want that explaining too)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here