Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham in the West Stand

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
How did the tool who got ejected manage to get there in the first place and nearly start and full blown ruck?! And they let his mate stay......

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did not see any of that. I did however mosey on round the away end after the game for a beer and a chat with the hammers. Decent bunch actually, although why they were singing "Twist and Shout", I have as yet to work out.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
Was just along from me. 3 of them, One was about 8 years old. Probably father, son and mate. Such a threat! Ok, They shouldn't jump and cheer in the middle of the Brighton fans but they weren't exactly hooligans

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
The bald feller who got chucked out was trying to stir things up when he was lead away. The fact he was taken out speaks volumes.

Admittedly he was hardly some hard core nutter but my point is that with kids about he should probably have picked up long before.............just saying

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Did not see any of that. I did however mosey on round the away end after the game for a beer and a chat with the hammers. Decent bunch actually, although why they were singing "Twist and Shout", I have as yet to work out.

I have to say the way they sung it as a west end,east end style was alright.they are the first set of away fans that have stayed for drink and provided entertainment at the same time,most just drink and talk.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Was talking to a load of them on the train home. Nice bunch and quite funny as well to be honest

I don't think the issue is just the away supporters in the WSL but who gave them the tickets in the first place. I was a couple of rows directly in front of them and there was a lot of angry people around when one of them cheered the goal. The stewards did a good job in removing them before any further confontation but I hope the club deal with the people who passed them on. I am sure at the next home game there will be a lot of people eyeing the people sitting there with suspicion.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Away fan in home end shocker. Not the first time, and lord knows it won't be the last time.

Happened at Withdean (not that half the people there last night would know), and will continue to happen in the future. I've not got a problem with it as long as they keep their mouths shut.

NSK Winthorpe

Banned
Oct 20, 2011
steyning
u can say wht u like theman in front of me last nite was sayin the north stand atm wud probly smash the northstand at the goldstne in the 80's

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I seem to recall Brighton fans taking a right kicking in the west ham end next to us behind the goal a few years ago when butters scored and they leapt about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here