Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west ham hooligans

Romford

Oct 31, 2004
Not wishing to make this a big thing but our nutters will not be out looking for any seagulls fans...If you come looking for trouble you'll get it but if you're a fan its safe as houses chaps.

If you have got tix in home areas then just use your noddle...no colours, respect the home team and don't take any liberties.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
There are certain grounds where it it is alway necessary to go mob-handed (in groups). It has always been so at West Ham and Millwall.

Even if you do not wear colours, and Millwall are blue as well, you can sometimes stick out, although I have never had any trouble at Millwall, and watched them have enormous punch ups between rival sets of their own supporters.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The Large One said:
What was weird when we were in the ground was the attitude of the West Ham fans. West Ham were playing Walsall and were probably expecting a victory. They were quite verbally aggressive, not so much against the Walsall fans but on their own team. We sat in the flakey stand (hah! a Brighton fan criticises another club's ground) opposite the main one, and they MOANED from the first minute to the last.

My experience of West Ham fans was exactly the same as yours.

I have a mate who is a West Ham season ticket holder, and back in 1991 I travelled up to Boundary Park, Oldham, with him for a Second Division game that was staged over Easter (City were playing the next day).

Oldham were top of the table and West Ham were second, so it was big game and West Ham took thousands with them. Their support was impressive in numbers, but I couldn't believe how negative they were. It was very strange. I'm not joking when I say they were shouting abuse at their own players during the warm-up!

The Hammers fans barely gave the Oldham players any stick at all, but they whinged and moaned about their own side from the first whistle. And they didn't sing much either.

West Ham took an early lead, and I remember thinking that if it was City who were top of the table and 1-0 up at our championship rivals the noise would be incredible. But, instead of roaring their side on, the West Ham fans contented themselves with slagging off their own team.

Oldham equalised in injury time, so justice was done in the end!

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Mostly Essex boys West Ham aren't they?

A few saps from down our way as well though. Used to make them feel hard in the playground!!

(Come on, you know you'll rise to it!) :lolol:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
kinkygerbil said:
i am thinking of going in the home end with few west ham mates

there quite a few of us doing that take a hammers fan with you they can talk you out of any shit.

buy a scarf from the cockney wide boys on street corners sorted then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here