Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham game on telly......

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
FFS! Was going to be able to make this as going on holiday on 23rd. Now will have to find a bar in Spain. This is taking the piss

I booked my holiday around this and a mates fortieth. Could have gone for an extra two days. Boo!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
f***ing bastards I am in Munich

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It doesn't worry me as an old codger but I can understand people who have bought season tickets who find midweek games difficult to get to or from. I think that the money is handy for the club but not the be all and end all of everything so perhaps they could say no and think about the fans who put their money up front. I know it means others will be happy to sit in their armchair and watch us again. Just a thought can the club say No Thanks or are they under an obligation due to the FL contract with Sky to have it on TV if Sky wish.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
i know your give me shit but im after two tickets,have a season ticket in north stand with my son. but would love to take the rest of the family.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only 9 Saturday 3pm Home games left this season. We will have to get used to it if we make the Premiership.

Sky will probably cherry pick 3 of those , so could be down to 6 (or even less if we are contenders towards the end of the season)

D

Deleted member 18477

Yeaaaaaa buddyyyyyy! Another sky game, more cash for the club, this is amazing! Unlucky to those who can't make it. This ones gunna be a cracking game under the lights!!!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Work with a few hammers fans and got some colleagues in companies we deal with who are big hammers fans. Wheb the fixtures came out they all looked for brighton so they could make a weekend of it. They are not happy being changed at relatively short notice!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As for me meh. Its annoying but thankfully i can still make it.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Bloody hellfire.

I'm sure a lot of other season ticket holders who live at distance are going to be totally chuffed at this.It has ruined a whole family weekend for us,and is a total bloody disgrace.

Another Amex trip goes up in smoke,and the number of games I'll manage diminishes once again.

Should I renew my season ticket,or start following Exeter instead ?

Disgusted of Taunton.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Monday night? FFS:angry:

Precisely, more nightmare travel arrangements instead of the smooth dream machine that is a Saturday afternoon.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It doesn't worry me as an old codger but I can understand people who have bought season tickets who find midweek games difficult to get to or from. I think that the money is handy for the club but not the be all and end all of everything so perhaps they could say no and think about the fans who put their money up front. I know it means others will be happy to sit in their armchair and watch us again. Just a thought can the club say No Thanks or are they under an obligation due to the FL contract with Sky to have it on TV if Sky wish.

I'm sure the club can't refuse under the contract all clubs signed up to. Even if they could, they wouldn't due to the £100,000 per game (League) they receive. It's a case of getting used to it the further we progress as a club. Sure it's going to inconvenience some, but it will benefit others.

D

Deleted member 18477

So much moaning! Yawwwwn! Evening games are electric! Can't wait for this game now. It's going to be one NOT to miss!:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here