Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west ham game,empty seats?

there'll be one in the family stand, little Jack2 won't be at that one due to evening KO, no other reason. too late to upgrade. However if someone wants to take a U10 with them they can meet me outside for a straight swop of a 2 4 1 season ticket (for one night only of course) PM me

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I think we will break 20,000 purely because it is west ham. If it was anyone else i think we could struggle, yes.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think it will sell out, but there will be plenty of empty seats as some season ticket holders can't make evening games, it's on tv. I'm not convinced results will have a major effect just yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Should be 20k+ as WH have sold their allocation.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
This game would be pretty much a sell out even if we were bottom of the table with 3 points in my opinion.

Way too much doom and gloom around.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How big the crowd is really doesn't bother me, for what it's worth I'll be there and I'll also be out in time for the 2nd half kick off.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
With the results taking a bit of a dip and the hassle of falmer at night how many plastics will turn to armchair fans on monday night?:moo:Will the crowd break 20k?:down:

This 'plastic' (you moron) will be watching from the luxury of his armchair whilst giving his ticket free to a less fortunate Brighton fan than myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here