\"Tin pot club jealous of a big club\"

A few select smilies...

;) :thud: :clap2: :clap2: :rolleyes: :salute:
Indeed.

Still. Passes the day, dunnit.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Don't forget that in addition to these charmers they already have the delightful Lucas Neil and the less-talented-but-equally-up-his-own-arse Ferdinand brother.

Obviously trying to steal Blackburn's 'Most knobbers in one squad' title.

Since when has Ferdinand played for Blackburn. I bet you'd love him in your team even for 10 minutes....go on, admit it :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Since when has Ferdinand played for Blackburn. I bet you'd love him in your team even for 10 minutes....go on, admit it :lolol:

Hans was talking about replicating a squad SIMILAR to that of Blackburn's 'kick 'em off the park' team.

I honestly think I would stop watching Brighton if we had an Anton Ferdinand. I will be damned if I am going to fund his new cherrywood interior for his baby Bentley and put money towards his £60k a week wages or whatever they are now. I wonder how his Spanish is coming along, has he not heard from Barcelona yet? :lolol:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Hans was talking about replicating a squad SIMILAR to that of Blackburn's 'kick 'em off the park' team.

I honestly think I would stop watching Brighton if we had an Anton Ferdinand. I will be damned if I am going to fund his new cherrywood interior for his baby Bentley and put money towards his £60k a week wages or whatever they are now. I wonder how his Spanish is coming along, has he not heard from Barcelona yet? :lolol:

Now one thing we've never been is a "kick em off the park" team....quite the opposite infact as many teams considder us a soft touch. We've had our "hard" players in the past....Billy Bonds, Martin Allen, Julian Dicks, John Hartson to name but a few, maybe Curbishley is changing things around a bit.

You used to have a "Ferdinand" in your team. I think he went by the name of Steve Foster. Such short memories. As for £60k a week...do you read the daily sport by any chance ???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Now one thing we've never been is a "kick em off the park" team

True, but things could be very much changing. However, Bowyer and Dyer could well be trying to kick each other off the park, and don't expect Bellamy to quell the row, he'll be there cheering 'em on.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Now one thing we've never been is a "kick em off the park" team....quite the opposite infact as many teams considder us a soft touch. We've had our "hard" players in the past....Billy Bonds, Martin Allen, Julian Dicks, John Hartson to name but a few, maybe Curbishley is changing things around a bit.

You used to have a "Ferdinand" in your team. I think he went by the name of Steve Foster. Such short memories. As for £60k a week...do you read the daily sport by any chance ???

I only saw Steve Foster in his dotage and he seemed like a committed professional who would do anything for the club. Maybe I had rose-tinted glasses as I was an impressionable teenager.

I wouldn't wipe my derriere with the Daily Sport. The Guardian or The Times over here old chap. It was well documented that Neill signed a contract of something around the figure of £60k a week, so I was speculating. It can't be far off the mark, unless you know otherwise.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
West Ham are a bunch of f***ing cheats who should thank the good lord that they are still in the top flight, they are decievers, liars amd frauds.

nb. I live in essex (and f*** their birds) and everyone supports West Ham...and by and large they are complete twats.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:lolol:
Don't sit on the bloody FENCE Hillbilly. Say what you REALLY mean.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Can you point me in the direction of these rumours please.

My West Ham supporting colleague who was at the Welling United v Hammers match the other night. He is pretty well connected and told me but said this rumour was also doing the rounds on the terraces the other night.

Must been an entertaining evening for him as it appeared to be fairly lively after the game.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here