Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham fans moaning

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
On the radio that they have already beaten Blackpool 4-0 and 4-1 in the league this season and the play offs are not fair.

God I hope Blackpool beat them this afternoon. Yes I know the division on paper will be harder with West Ham in it next season. I don't care, I hope they get stuffed this afternoon.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
On the radio that they have already beaten Blackpool 4-0 and 4-1 in the league this season and the play offs are not fair.

God I hope Blackpool beat them this afternoon. Yes I know the division on paper will be harder with West Ham in it next season. I don't care, I hope they get stuffed this afternoon.

Don't let animosity get in the way of reality, the championship will be a better place without them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think they are right though arnt they there the 3rd Best team in this league why then should the 6th be promoted.
Of course they're not right. Football is about entertainment, and the playoffs make the season entertaining for many clubs and fans (eg, it was more entertaining for us that we were in with a chance of the playoffs until the last couple of games).

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I would LOVE IT, LOVE IT if Blackpool beat them.

Probably because it means another away day in London next year. There are too many hauls to Yorkshire and Lancashire next season already.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I suppose it's because they are a Premiershite club and therefore do not understand the nuances of the Football League....or maybe not!!! Anyway surely Wet Sham should be murdering teams like little Blackpool. (forget they were relegated together from the top div last year!).

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Don't know why a MINORITY are moaning...we royally f***ed up automatic promotion and you know at the start of the season that if you finnish 3rd, you're in the playoffs regardless of how you've done against other teams.

Today, the form book goes out of the window...it completely depends on who turns up on the day.

Most WH fans have thoroughly enjoyed the championship and wouldn't be too disappointed if we stayed down.

Still...one of the best seasons BHA have had for years, money coming out of your ears and a ground to be proud of...and the amount of moaners on here is unbelievable.

Ces't la vie and chateaux nurf de pap and all that !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Still...one of the best seasons BHA have had for years, money coming out of your ears and a ground to be proud of
Agree with most of what you said, but we don't have money coming out of our ears. We weren't among the divisions big spenders, even though we must have been one of the top earners (through gates and match day sales).

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Yea coz none of the teams at the beginning of the season had any idea that if you finish between 3rd and 6th place that you get put into some crazy thing called the play offs. FFS getting so pissed off with this 'argument' every single season! Hope Blackpool win as well as I've got a Chelsea/Blackpool double and tbh I would get a good old laugh if fat sams team f***ed it up.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Yea coz none of the teams at the beginning of the season had any idea that if you finish between 3rd and 6th place that you get put into some crazy thing called the play offs. FFS getting so pissed off with this 'argument' every single season! Hope Blackpool win as well as I've got a Chelsea/Blackpool double and tbh I would get a good old laugh if fat sams team f***ed it up.

Read my post above,

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Everybody knows the score before the start of the season so stop moaning & get on with it.
Also the playoffs mean that up until the last few games of the season there are very few meaningless games involving teams that can't go up & can't go down.
We ended up 10 points outside the playoffs but with 3 games to go still had an outside chance of making the playoffs

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
They took 4 points off Southampton!! Does that meen they should go up automatically at southamptons exspense??

f***ing ridiculous argument!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That is a tiny minority, even Allardyce (a world-class moaner) is not blaming the system, he thinks the play-offs are great and knows it's their own fault.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Absolutely this :thumbsup:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Ipswich beat them home and away so clearly they are a much better side so maybe they should let Ipswich play this afternoon?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Blackpool are a team to be admired, I hope they go up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here