Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Away Questions -

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
To Harvey of Hammers:

The official line from the club is that West Ham have only offered us 2700 tickets, all of which are sold.

Is this the normal amount offered to away supporters ?

I understand the away end can hold 3600.

Have there been any West Ham home games this season where more than 2700 have been allocated ?

If it is normal procedure to offer away fans 2700, has there been many instances where away fans have sat in the 'home' sections?

Cheers mate

The Wookiee said:
To Harvey of Hammers:

The official line from the club is that West Ham have only offered us 2700 tickets, all of which are sold.

Is this the normal amount offered to away supporters ?

I understand the away end can hold 3600.

Have there been any West Ham home games this season where more than 2700 have been allocated ?

If it is normal procedure to offer away fans 2700, has there been many instances where away fans have sat in the 'home' sections?

Cheers mate
This appears to be the official line from WHUFC (in an e-mail to Lammy):-

Dear Lammy,

No Brighton & Hove Albion were not offered the 3 options of seating you showed.

The maximum allocation offered for a Coca Cola Championship fixture is 2,800, unfortunately this can differ slightly depending on the size of the sterile area required by the local constabulary. For the Brighton fixture we have a large break resulting in an allocation of 2,646.

The Football League rulebook states - Each club must make provision for at least 2000 visiting supporters at every home match or such numbers that represents 10% of the clubs certified capacity, if less then 2000 the executive may on the prior written application of a club, suspend this regulation of reduce this figure either for a particular match or for a period of time

It is only for Domestic Cup competitions that a visiting team are able to request up to 15% of a grounds capacity.

I trust this answers the points raised to your satisfaction,

Regards

Steve Kitcher

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Lord Bracknell said:
This appears to be the official line from WHUFC (in an e-mail to Lammy):-

Dear Lammy,

No Brighton & Hove Albion were not offered the 3 options of seating you showed.

The maximum allocation offered for a Coca Cola Championship fixture is 2,800, unfortunately this can differ slightly depending on the size of the sterile area required by the local constabulary. For the Brighton fixture we have a large break resulting in an allocation of 2,646.

The Football League rulebook states - Each club must make provision for at least 2000 visiting supporters at every home match or such numbers that represents 10% of the clubs certified capacity, if less then 2000 the executive may on the prior written application of a club, suspend this regulation of reduce this figure either for a particular match or for a period of time

It is only for Domestic Cup competitions that a visiting team are able to request up to 15% of a grounds capacity.

I trust this answers the points raised to your satisfaction,

Regards

Steve Kitcher

Cheers LB !!

Romford

Oct 31, 2004
I know Steve so if thats what he says , thats the rules....

We haven't been in this situation before in this league as only Gillingham have sold out the whole allocation before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here