Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Away Questions -

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Ginsters? what AM I on about, I meant Pukka Pies....do you have Pukka Pies at Upton Park or some dodgy 25p Tesco jobbys?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
c) big nasty scary folk who want to hurt brighton fans.... and not in the "squeal little piggy sense"!!!

Are you really surprised of the above when you've got wankers who give out comments like

By the way the whole area around the ground stinks

There's a few west Ham supporters on here trying to help. :tosser:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
jevs said:
Are you really surprised of the above when you've got wankers who give out comments like

There's a few west Ham supporters on here trying to help. :tosser:

Jevs

Your guidance is appreciated. I for one am a tad concerned. I will be taking my boys (11,9) and would not wish them to see any unsavoury incidents.

Will be in away end.

Cheers

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Bit harsh jevs for a factual commnet - you obviously don't spend that much time around west or east ham. I on the other hand have lived around there..........:salute:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Perry Milkins said:
Jevs

Your guidance is appreciated. I for one am a tad concerned. I will be taking my boys (11,9) and would not wish them to see any unsavoury incidents.

Will be in away end.

Cheers

Then i would willingly meet you there, in colours, and take a kicking from our own supporters if it meant yours and your lad's safety.

I've followed BHA all over the country and was a regular during the good old days of the late 70's and a season ticket holder at the goldstone in the 90's.

Local club to me and will always be my no 2 (then you go and get twats like Roger Mellie who spout that sort of shit off)...but the hammers will always be no 1.

Enjoy your day and if it's any consolation, i'm going with my mate and his 2 boys (10 and 13) and they all support Chelscum :(

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
jevs said:
Then i would willingly meet you there, in colours, and take a kicking from our own supporters if it meant yours and your lad's safety.

I've followed BHA all over the country and was a regular during the good old days of the late 70's and a season ticket holder at the goldstone in the 90's.

Local club to me and will always be my no 2 (then you go and get twats like Roger Mellie who spout that sort of shit off)...but the hammers will always be no 1.

Enjoy your day and if it's any consolation, i'm going with my mate and his 2 boys (10 and 13) and they all support Chelscum :(

I might take you up on that :) Not the kicking!!!

Harveys_Hammers

Jul 26, 2004
Guildford
Right...

will sheringham still be injured? do you have any other players who will def miss the game?

Sheringham should be fit (fingers crossed).
Malky Mackay is 50/50 while Andy Melville and Christian Dailly will be out of our game.

When are you going to change your signature so it's not so annoying?

Soon...:D

What kind of Pies to you have? Are they Ginsters or bog standard Tesco shite?

Not Gingsters but not Tescos.
They are a brand name but I can't remember what they are called.

Bearing this in mind, and that a fair few of us will probably take the chance, what areas of the ground would you recommend, and which should we avoid?

Good question.

The Bobby Moore Lower (the stand I am in as a season ticket holder) is from S/T holders and Members only so you won't get in there. Best option for you is the Doc Martins stand or the East Stand but keep your head down.

Anymore for anymore...:clap2:

Harveys_Hammers

Jul 26, 2004
Guildford
jevs said:
Only into raptures of maniacal laughter :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:lolol:

To be fair Bobby has turned it around the past few games. :clap:

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
I'm going in the home bit of the centenary stand lower, where I went on National Falmer day, the home fans seemed a reasonably good bunch in there that day. Will keep head down though and try and look happy if west ham score.:(

Romford

Oct 31, 2004
CrabtreeBHA said:
What kind of Pies to you have? Are they Ginsters or bog standard Tesco shite?

Get there early and take a left out of the Station and 20 yards opposite is Duncans Pie and Mash Shop. £2.20 for Double Pie, double mash and Liqour and you wont need to eat for the rest of the day fella....

KFC next door otherwise, don't give our bastard Chairman an extra penny than you have to:lolol:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Brown's showing no sign of shifting then, Romford?

Yet another stuffed shirt who couldn't give a flying f*** about the club of which he's supposed to be a custodian.

Harveys_Hammers

Jul 26, 2004
Guildford
I'm going in the home bit of the centenary stand lower, where I went on National Falmer day, the home fans seemed a reasonably good bunch in there that day. Will keep head down though and try and look happy if west ham score.

Fair enough just keep your head down and if we score look happy...:clap2:

Brown's showing no sign of shifting then

No...:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
My question :

Is it true that just like Michael Jackson, West Ham fans really are always blowing Bubbles ?

:moo:

Last edited:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Seaweed v Wast Sham......thats a match between two losers if ever I have seen one.

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE,SAY,WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
essexeagle said:
Seaweed v Wast Sham......thats a match between two losers if ever I have seen one.

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE,SAY,WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!

Further evidence that the government's care in the community scheme still is not working

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
lads, in days gone by we always visited the railway tavern right opposite liverpool St station ( www.railwaytavern-londonec2.co.uk)... when on a visit to wes ham.

It is right on the hammersmith and city Line.... direct tubes to upton park station only nine stops away, and has good beers and big screens ( Arsenal/Spurs).

Just a thought, this would also serve to keep out of the way of the WH yoof.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Harveys_Hammers said:
Good question.

The Bobby Moore Lower (the stand I am in as a season ticket holder) is from S/T holders and Members only so you won't get in there. Best option for you is the Doc Martins stand or the East Stand but keep your head down.

You'll do for me! Ta very much... Stripeless methinks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here