Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West End restuarant tips

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It's my wife's 40th in March and I'm organising a surprise trip for her and a few of her mates to go and see Dirty Dancing, whilst the hubbies have a reunion drinkies.

The show is a 19.45 in the Aldwych. Would you get everyone together and eat at say 6pm or leave it til after the show?.

Also, would you have to book or would there be enough restuarants in the area that could take 12 walking off the street. We eat anything but would be grateful for any recomendations for reasonably priced establishments.

I'm treating her big style and staying at the Kings Cross Royal Scot Travelodge at £26 for the night. That'll knock her out

rool

Jul 10, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Get a good deal off lastminute.com. You can get into some suprisingly good restaurants and get a prix fixe menu and wine for 15 quid a head sometimes.

Wow, didn't know you could do that, cheers

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd book somewhere - it's never quiet in that area and twelve is quite a big group. Can't go too far wrong in Covent Garden unless it looks too obviously touristy.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think you'd be lucky to find a restaurant in the West End that seats 12 people off the street at theatre time - and if you did, I'd want to know what was wrong with it.

There are some crap restaurants round there too.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Yeah, I kind of like to play it safe and have it organised so not to look a complete dylan. nothing worse than a crowd following you about and you can't get in anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here